Thread: Checking In

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Checking In

I once again just got out of the hospital. I went in on sunday afternoon (during the nascar race and I didnt get to see the end!! ) I just got out this afternoon. So I am just checking in and letting everyone know that as soon as I feel up to it, I will respond to messages, and catch-up! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!! I love you all, and I miss you too!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Hi Froggal...Really glad to hear from you. I've been worrying and thought you might be back to the hospital. Why did you have to go in? Glad to hear you're home now, back in your own bed where you can get better rest and recuperation....and be with your family and cats.

Please take it extra easy and get yourself better. You've been through so much in the past month, you must be exhausted.

You're in my prayers daily....and in my thoughts.

Please get better soon

Oh...it breaks my heart you had to miss the end of the Race....to us Nascar diehards, that's like torture. Sorry..

Luv ya girl....

Lori <<<< here are some flowers to make u feel better.

Thanks

AWWWWW!!! Our POOR Froggal!!! Thats not right!!! In the hospital AGAIN!!! I hope you're ok!!!! You are in my thoughts cutie pie!!!! Take care of yourself and get your well needed rest!!! Come back to us when you FEEL BETTER!!!!!!! HUGSXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Here's a HUGE hug for your Saturday....Angie.

Hope today finds you better than yesterday and half as good as you'll be tomorrow.

Love,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi froggal,

so sorry to hear of your hospital stay. You were in there a long time,,,,hope everything is ok. Glad you are home and in your own bed, and i hope someone is taking extra special care of you.

you rest, and come around when you can....
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am SO tired of the hospital . . . I didnt throw any clipboards this time!!! Hopefully, they will keep me out of there! Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers, and encouragement. Oh, I was back in there for my super strength staph infection, and infected incisions.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital again. here a great big hug for you.
    hope you get better soon.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Sending you gentle hugs and hope you get better soon.

thinking of you
    love Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Smile Glad you are home

It's about time. Hope your recovery is restful, and that your family has hidden all of the clipboards you have at home...(tee hee!)

Take care. Wishing you well,

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Glad you are home, get plenty of rest so that you can recuperate. I hope there is no need for you to go back any time soon!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!