Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm so sorry to hear this. I have the lupus anticoagulant antibody that can cause me to have miscarriages in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy. hopefully i will be able to get pregnant. i don't wish the loss of a child on anyone. i'm so sorry. thoughts and prayers always.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So sorry for your loss. Praying for your broken heart. Glad you decided to join this forum. You will find people who care and understand the heartbreak of life with lupus.

Love and Hugs,
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

Natashia
    so sorry for your loss.
    Father in heaven, be on Natashia and guide and comfort her in these trying times and if it be Your will bless her with a healthy child when You and her are ready. Bless this family. In Your Sons glorious name, Jesus Christ, Amen.
    God Bless, sincerly, JIm.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MicRoMediC View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I have the lupus anticoagulant antibody that can cause me to have miscarriages in the 8th or 9th month of pregnancy. hopefully i will be able to get pregnant. i don't wish the loss of a child on anyone. i'm so sorry. thoughts and prayers always.
    Never be scared to try. I used to think that miscarriage/stillbirth was the worst thing thing that could happen to me, then it did and with family and God I made it through. It's not easy but it will be worth it.

Thanks

God Bless you, Natasha...this is so much to bear. I know it too well, unfortunately. I had five miscarriages before I was blessed with my daughter. The longest I carried was 22 weeks, and the shortest was 19 weeks. Every time, I died a little more inside...but I kept my heart open and my eyes to the sky. He has a reason for everything...and I know this isn't what you want to hear (I certainly didn't want to hear it)...but it's true.

I am lifting you and your family up in prayer...know that He loves you and that we love you, too.
    Blessings,
    Carrie

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

Thanks

Default I remember a hymn

"Nobody knows the trouble I've seen...nobody knows but Jesus...."

Trust that he knows your sorrow and that he will heal your pain. You are among faithful friends here. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and with your angel.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry for your loss, I will continue the prayers for you and your baby's daddy.
    Laura
    "I have loved you with an everlasting Love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you"

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im so sad to hear of your loss my friend.Oh such a deep sad time.My thoughts are with you and i send you gentle hugs n love.We are all here for you.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Natasha,
    I wish I knew the right words or thoughts to take away your pain. I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. Your family on heaven and on earth is in my prayers.
    Sandy
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Not what I expected

A visit to the OB's office today revealed our baby my have had a chromosonal abnormality. This is so not what I expected to hear. Good news is they were not able to link the loss to Lupus and I was not flaring and APS tests still came back negative. But now my husband and I have to go thru some genetic testing. But my husband has 2 children from a previous relationship that are healthy, so the problem may still lay with me. Unfortunately if this is a genetic problem I will still have to endure a very high possibility of fetal demise in future pregnancies with no real way to prevent it. Either way I will just have to let go and let God and trust that his will is the way. Thank you for your continued prayers. I go back to work next week and will definately need the strength.
    Natasha
    Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle

SLE, Nephritis, Raynaud's, previous ITP
    Plaquenil, baby aspirin, Flinstones vitamins