Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dangers of MTX and raised toilet seats

Thanks

Talking The Dangers of MTX and raised toilet seats

I took my MTX yesterday evening. Since it makes me somewhat queasy and VERY sleepy, I crawled into bed as soon as the news was finished. I think that I was asleep before my husband joined me.
    At 2:30 a.m., I struggled to the restroom, my legs aching, my stomach hurting, and my bladder bursting. I was settling heavily onto the toilet seat, since my knees won’t hold me up, when I realized I wasn’t settling onto the toilet, but into it! As I laboriously hauled myself out, I muttered, “I’m going to kill him.”
    Mission accomplished, as I curled up back in bed I gave my husband’s snoring form a vicious little kick. He rolled over, but continued to sleep peacefully.
    This morning, when he woke up and tried to be cuddly, I poked him in the ribs and said “Prepare to die!”. He fairly quickly surmised that he had left the toilet seat up.
    I have to commend him. He did try really, really hard to keep a straight face while I told him the story.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LMAO........you see im laughing with you and not at you!

Had summin like tht happen to me too!

hope he realised lol

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next £ or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。 .•*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I know i should'nt....but....

OMG thats the funniest image for the day......so funny im hurting my jaw laughing......and nearly coughed up a rib xxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hmm that will be the ribs you ate the other night Angel!

you do realise ure not sposed to eat the bone dont you?

hahaha

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next £ or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。.•*✿♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•☆.。 .•*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

No Jess ate the bones...only 2 small ones....they looked so tasty i nearly got on the floor with her xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I feel your pain!! I have fell in more toilets at night then dang tidy bowl man!!! We should put a spring loaded seat! That would teach them! hugs
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh marla,

thanks for the laughs....you did an excellent job of precisely describing the sequence of events....so it was very easy to visualize exactly what happened....glad you got even the next morning....even if hubby was having to work to keep a straight face.

hope you feel better today,
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Default Ooops

It could have been worse, he could have put the lid down......you'd still be mopping up!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default raised toilet seat

Quote Originally Posted by magistramarla View Post
    I took my MTX yesterday evening. Since it makes me somewhat queasy and VERY sleepy, I crawled into bed as soon as the news was finished. I think that I was asleep before my husband joined me.
    At 2:30 a.m., I struggled to the restroom, my legs aching, my stomach hurting, and my bladder bursting. I was settling heavily onto the toilet seat, since my knees won’t hold me up, when I realized I wasn’t settling onto the toilet, but into it! As I laboriously hauled myself out, I muttered, “I’m going to kill him.”
    Mission accomplished, as I curled up back in bed I gave my husband’s snoring form a vicious little kick. He rolled over, but continued to sleep peacefully.
    This morning, when he woke up and tried to be cuddly, I poked him in the ribs and said “Prepare to die!”. He fairly quickly surmised that he had left the toilet seat up.
    I have to commend him. He did try really, really hard to keep a straight face while I told him the story.
    After being married for 44 years got used to it. Been there, done that , many times. Look first before you sit.-Best advise.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Look at the bright side, you could have been like a friend of mine. She was a bit tipsy and sat down in a public toilet with the lid up, PLUNK! And to make matters worse-there was no toilet paper! Of course, her problem wasn't from MTX, but from that wonderful stuff called Jose Cuervo.