Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Sad

I am new to this site, and usually only use these kinds of sites for information. But, I am in need of some powerful prayer. I pray that God will give me the strength to continue living my life with the understanding that all things are possible. I have recently gone thru a 2nd pregnancy loss this time at 22 weeks. I pray for the souls of my babies and ask God to watch over them as I know only he can. I pray for comfort and peace in my heart and my mind because I know the will of God will lead us to a better place. While this hurts like hell I know that God is right beside me.
    We were going to have a baby, but we had an Angel instead~Jedaiah Alexander Bland~5/27/2009
    Thank you all for your support if you ask he will provide,
    Natasha

Thanks

Natasha,

I am so sorry for your loss and I will pray that god will give you the strength you need, to deal with this loss.

Debbie

Thanks

Oh, Natasha....I am praying earnestly for you now. I am so, so sorry for the loss of your beautiful child. My heart aches for you, for I have been there. This is a loss that tears into your heart and aches deeply. God understands your pain...and you are right, he will never leave you, nor forsake you. This is the time that He will carry you gently in His strong arms. Remember, He says...."For I know the plans I have for you, plans to give you hope and a future...."

Gentle HUGS from my heart to yours!

I will be praying for you in the days to come....that God will give you peace for your heart and mind, and will help you get through the days ahead, minute by minute. I will ask Him to give you the strength you need to go on.....and ask Him to lovingly provide a home to your little angel, Jedaiah Alexander. That is a lovely name!

I am sorry that you hurt so deeply right now....You have reached out to a place with people that genuinely care for all of our members and are always there for them. We will not let you go through this all alone. Lean on us and ask for prayers and comforting as often as you need.

Because I care....

Fondly,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry for your loss. i don't know how it feels but can imagine the pain. god has a plan and he with you. there must of been something wrong with the child. he is with you and if not him there is always and angel.

i will keep you in my thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Natasha
    Sorry for you loss and I can't imagine the heartbreak you are having! Glad your a believer and Know that God has both your baby and you in his hands and is carrying you right now during this time in your life. Having Lupus is enough to deal with and to have to endure loss on top of it is a test...but there is no testimony without a test! I said a prayer for you asking God to uplift and hold you and plant another seed in you when your body is strong enough to hold and deliever a healty, strong, beautiful child. Remember you are a VICTOR and not a VICTUM....By thy stripes you are healed in Jesus Name!!!

Thanks

Most loving God,
    losing a child is devastating.
    Bless all women,
    and especially Natasha
    who have had a miscarriage.
    Comfort them in their loss.
    Give them hope
    for children to come.
    Bless them with an abundance of love
    that as their bodies heal,
    so too may their hearts.
    Give then the courage to face each new day
    in the confidence of your love;
    in the name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.
    --Vienna Cobb Anderson
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Natasha, I'm so sorry. My heart is heavy for you and your family. I will be lifting you all up in prayer.

Thanks

Hey Natasha...know that I have walked the road of burying a precious child...my heart hurts for you right now...please know I am thinking of you and praying for you...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Thank you!!

Thank you all for your prayers, some of my family has come to visit me and brought my spirits up which was a God send. Your support is greatly appreciated thank you sooo much. I have come to the right place. I feel the love.

Natasha

Thanks

I'm so glad to hear your family surrounds you with love and comfort. And happy to know your spirits were lifted. You are blessed to have a strong faith and loving family...to help you through this.

Natasha, I'll continue praying for God's comfort and peace for your heart.

Never give up hope for a pregnancy....I was told I shouldn't have children at 18, when I was diagnosed with Lupus. Through 27 years, I have been through miscarriages. My heart knows what you're going through. But two miracles happened....I have two children....a son who is almost 17, and a daughter who is 13 now. God knows the plans He has for us. The key is trusting Him.

You are definitely among friends here....we will support and comfort you...let us know how we can help.

Fondly,

Lori