Thread: Looking for Moisturizer

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Looking for Moisturizer

I'm trying to find a moisturizer w/decent SPF that doesn't cost $10/20 for some little itty bitty tube. Not having much luck! Any suggestions??? I really don't mind paying it, just would rather not waste money if it doesn't work. It looks as if I really need it since I've gotten this sunburned appearance over the past few days & I haven't been outside w/exception to in/out of the car while running errands/dr's appts.
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

for your face or body?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hehehe For my face.
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ive tried really expensive ones.....what a waste of dosh....at the moment im using Superdrug Moisture cream with built in spf...but its only spf15 but its so nice and not oily...makes your face like a babies butt.....so soft.Think it was only 1.50 or 2.50 and its a medium sized tub not too tiny.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i just bought Neutrogena's 100 proof to use on my face, cause my rash gets so bad if exposed to just a little of sun. I think i paid about $10.00 for it at Target.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel,
    Thank you, although I haven't heard of that over here. Who knows maybe we have it!

Phyllis,
    Is it good size? I didn't even know they made a 100spf! Wow! That's probably what I need though. Since only a few moments of sun make me look sunburned!

I was good today and wore a big ol' floppy hat outside! Even just getting in and out of the car!
    Lauren

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this question. I was thinking of asking the same thing but keep forgetting to.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I use all the mary kay products on my face and i love them and they have spf's, i live in md and my rep lives in wv, she moved if you want her email i give it to you she ships too your house. you also could go online and order from there or get a rep to come to your house. i've been using there products since i was 14 and my face doesn't get sunburn when out in the sun. they have wonderful products. make up you can get anywhere but your face needs good foundation for wrinkles and so furth, just my thoughts hope it helps.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I use all the mary kay products on my face and i love them and they have spf's, i live in md and my rep lives in wv, she moved if you want her email i give it to you she ships too your house. you also could go online and order from there or get a rep to come to your house. i've been using there products since i was 14 and my face doesn't get sunburn when out in the sun. they have wonderful products. make up you can get anywhere but your face needs good foundation for wrinkles and so furth, just my thoughts hope it helps.
    A foundation for wrinkles? Really?! Oh...see how often I shop for makeup? Lol. I have a friend that sells Mary Kay. I'm going to kick her butt for not telling me about that. Just kidding of course. She'd kick me back.

Thanks for the info.

Thanks

I use a Mary Kay moisturizer with an SPF of 15 in it. I really love their products. But Neutrogena makes a moisturizer with an SPF of 45 and Cetaphil makes a moisturizer with SPF 50. Both Neutrogena and Cetaphil can be purchased at Target, Walmart or any drug store.

Hope you find something that you like!
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!