Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: feeling soo like poo today!!

Thanks

Dear Heidi, Oh i am so sorry to hear what you ex did to you
    At least he told you first and i think that it would have been much better that way rather than him and her walking into the pub !
    sorry probably not making much sense...i am ready for bed, just wanted to say sorry you are feeling sad and give you a hug xxxx
    Lupus/Sjogren's, Hughes Syndrome, Chloasma, Livedo !

Medications : Plaquenil, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Tramadol.

Thanks

Let the past be in the past and be happy in today is what I hope for you, Heidi

Sleep well, sleep tight Heidi...head hugs. Sweet Dreams...

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi heidi,

Late night phone call from the ex....that can't ever be a good thing....been there myself, and it can really ruin a good night's sleep. You deserve to feel knocked out, that was a tough call to have to hear....however, as so many of our incredibly wise members said to you, don't let the news keep you down. You face so much each day, and what your ex and "acquaintance" have done is their screw up. You are better than this, so don't let it keep you down.

so glad you have friends to help you get past this.....those of us from all over the world, and those sitting with you in your home. See, you are a great person, and you are worthy of true love. we can't all be wrong.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ahh thanks guys it means alot!!
    just thought i would update you i am in a postive mood today not fully myself but on the way back up !! was thinking of putting splints on my legs so no one can kick me legs out from under me that or rubber shoes so i can bounce back up!!! what do you think???? lol
    had great night with norms thou did last as long i think norma thought it would only got throu one karate kid and bit of water rafting on my blow up bed and then i fell asleep with 20 mins of next film!!! nothing abnormal to people that know me lol
    ok well thanks again guys xxxx