Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feeling soo like poo today!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy feeling soo like poo today!!

well had dreadful night sleep after a late night phone call form my ex telling me he wanted to let me know before i found out second hand that he is now dating a girl from our local pub.
    i feels soo split minded about it i feel like well at least he had decentence to tell me him self and other side just wants curl up in a ball and cry specially considering i know her and thought we were friends well at least good aquantances !! and blah blah blah i just seem to waffle on at mo!!!

just starting to feel like can i even trust my own judgement not alone any one else!! i feel like all my bubbly happy me has left and left behind this numb shell of a wreck of person and just don't know how to snap myself out of it!!

well i have waffled enough i know i will snap out of this just don't know when and feel like every thing is crumbling from beneath me!!

Thanks

Default Sending you hugs

Nothing like a little late night chat with the ex to spoil a perfectly good opportunity to catch a few elusive zzzz's. You have no control over what he chooses to tell you. You can control, however, how you choose to respond. Without risking love, you will never truly find it. Honor the risk you have taken and the love you have shared. Accept the gift you have received from that relationship and let go of the sadness and pain. Take care of yourself, heal, and have faith that there is a reason and a purpose for every thing that happens. You are unique and wonderful. There is love out there for you, in that you can trust.

Hang in there,

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

way to go pearl,
    my ex told me he was getting engaged at least i did feel some what better he told be before he asked her. i much rather heard it from him than our childred or anyone else. but i do know how you feel, been there done that. i know you will get though this just like i did. there a reason your not together and don't fret over what of could of been. you have a future to enjoy.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks for your responses its very much appriated!!
    feeling little bit better much to thanks of family and friends like my normsy (stoney) and janey (isdm) still feel abit numb and stuff but been throu much worse just feels bit like as soon as i think i'm getting up again i get knocked down but think alot of the emotions are to do with pure tiredness think i'm flaring at mo with the stress of up and coming exams in week and half but forgetting all that tonight as having night in with normsy and mj dvds and munchies!! woohoooo love all you guys its great to off load and know its ok i'm not going to stress any one out just listen thanks xxxx

Thanks

Hello Heidi...

Gentle HUGS to you, my friend.... Sorry for the late night call and difficult news. That was so not a very nice thing to do to you.

It hurts so much to be down like this...feeling knocked out flat, kind of like having the wind knocked out of you. Makes you wonder if getting back up is worth it. Give yourself time to feel the pain and sadness the end of a special relationship brings. We have ALL, everyone been there done that, as Gina said.

We understand the ache in your heart..and the lonely feelings...the self questioning. Allow yourself all of that, and when you are ready to trust again, to trust yourself and your feelings...you will bounce back up, like Tigger, and rebound better than ever.

Pearl is right....Love is out there for you. And I'm willing to bet he'll be wowed off his feet when he finally finds you.

Enjoy your healing time with your best friends....hope it's a blast!

Many hu-normous HUGS...

Love,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ahh thanks lori
    your are such a good friend i am glad i found this site and friends like you
    am about to sit down with mj and norms and watch all karaote kid films and eat chunk will be imagining you all with us xxxx wax on wax off!!!!!

Thanks

You are most welcome....my Tigger friend.

Ahhh, what fun....I love seeing Mr. Meeyogi (spelling is horrific today)....kick some A$$.....and catch flies with his chopsticks.

Y'all enjoy....hugs to MJ.

Rasta

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hiya mate sorry for late reply i did read this this morning and was about to reply when i got over whelmness with weakness and tireness....damn way too much ness going on here!!

Im here for you still... i love you and hate it when ppl make you sad, im soo sorry im not with you tonight but im pleased that norma is looking after you, u could always cheer yaself up and have a hug with mj he always makes me smile when times are hard!

all my love and hugs

Jane
    xxx

p.s im kinda glad im not watching that film with you hahaha
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Remember there is someone more special out there for you my lovely beautiful friend....let hm have her...he'll no doubt do the same to her soon. But whilst thats happening you will find the love of your life.....but in time.You keep strong and when you walk past them....sneek out a little wind....let them enjoy!! xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ahh thanks guys love you all!!! i'll have to try that some time angel lol x and jane don't worry i know you there as much as you can!! tell truth don't know how much longer i'll stay awake lol