Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hi everyone:)

Thanks

Hi Vaani
    Im 19 years old, and i was diagnosed with lupus 2 weeks ago. For me, it only took 1 visit to a rheumatologist to be diagnosed, but some people it seems have years of doctors before they are diagnosed.
    I think you really need the ANA test back, as it seems it is one of the most important tests for Lupus (even if if comes back engative it could still be lupus though).
    With you wondering about the rashes though, i dont have any rashes at all and i still got a diagnosis, as others have said, everyones symptoms are different...
    I hope everything sorts itself out for you as quickly as possible...
    *~* Monique *~*

Thanks

well thanks everyone for all your advice i am so glad that i atleast have people to talk to about my situation,because even though my parents r trying to support i always be feeling like where do i belong,i know that i am 15 an all but i do have problems an i get stressed out really easily.I just moved to california so the sun here is a new thingh to me too, an the weather is really weird here,an i am not custom for it to be so hot but i am gettin use to it an trying my best to take care of my health but the thing is that i have no idea where i stand right now cause any medication i take for my pain and cramps an head aches an like everything i am goin through none of the medication works for to long when its prescribed to me, so that what iamam scared about too,an i wonder if this is going to happen all my life but u dont know what to do but thank you all for your support an for standing by me,an hope you keep on replin to my messages for advice

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi vaani
    Welcome! So glad you found the site and are writing! My heart goes out to you! So young and have to endure this! Any age it's a lot to deal with as your whole life changes and you wonder when did you get on this ride called Lupus cause you never stood in line for it! I know I didn't!
    Feeling pain is the worse but it does pass. You just have to be consistent with the meds, write down anything that is out of the oridinary that you know pre-lupus is strange but now maybe an indicator of something else??? AND mostly no stressing...I learned the hard way that stress causes flare ups! Also...when you are not feeling good don't allow anyone into guilting you into doing something that physically you know you just can't do...I learned the hard way as well but now...I just say NO...not today or I am in the bed and I rest when my body says to rest. I go out or participate in working out or hangin with family friends when I am up to it.
    I know you will find the answers, support, comfort and love you are looking for on this site just as I have. I have made so many wonderful cyber friends on here.
    Welcome again and I wish you health and remission!