Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a great start to today.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default What a great start to today.....

And its not even 12pm!

**Permission to laugh**

So i wake up this morning, somewhat early but never mind...think it could be the weather! and i was laying there for a bit thinking (as you do) got up and threw up no idea why,

So thought i would have a nice bubbly bath, which went well...as baths do! then went to get out, and slipped on the side of the bath my left arm went underneath me so i fell back and landed on my shoulder water went everywhere lol banged my knee and i kno your sposed to relax when falling (to prevent futher damage) but it proved quite hard at the time as i was trying not to drown!! now ive pulled every muscle in my back...muscles i dint even kno exsisted! thank gawd only the cats were in the bathroom at the time cause my pride was damaged too AND just taken MTX......not a good start i can say!

Hope everyone else is having a good one

peace
    ISDM<-------I blame the monkeys!
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Jane Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! And then after the fall you have me...asking for advise how to speak to doctors.Hey glad im not the only swollen one now ONly joking.
    You take it easy...get some cream on the swellings...wow you'll be bruised tomorrow.Oh you poor thing.Please take care.

love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

AAAAhhhh Janneeyyyy

hope your ok maybe i have come out in sympathy pains for you well before you even did as woke up to go to college this morning having apcked all bay and stuff last night went to reach over to turn alarm of and really struggled to move all the bottom of back was killing me felt like i had sweinging from chandlers!!! oh how i wish i had lol took me two and half hours to get out of bed ----- so you guessed never made it to college really upset as only got two weeks till exams ----- aarrghhh * biting nails*
    so between the two of makes us a right pair!!! lol
    hope you feeling better soon getting your vibrating mat out!! xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel.....Im sooo proud of you! well done with finally telling them how it is, btw dont be worried about my misfortunes lol its makes my day putting a smile on others faces xxxx

Heidi.....Take it easy you!! oh and btw i read that last bit as getting my vibrating MAN out hmmm maybe i bumped my head??

peace
    ISDM
    xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LMAO no now i would like one of them lol!!!
    just to make you giggle imagine this in middle of shower and everything goes off --- yep electric ran out always seem to happen when i'm in the shower!!! well there i am soppy wet towel around me peek out the house to make sure no one is coming down the alley so i can get in shed and put emergency on!! lucky no one went pass pheww!!!!
    well hope you ok H xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my goodness ISDM!! I am so sorry that you are injured, but it does conjure up a pretty funny picture. Not laughing at you...laughing with you! So, how are those newly discovered muscles feeling today? Better I hope!

Tiggerlishus: I'm also glad that there was no sudden breeze as you were slinking down the alley wrapped in your towel (lol). Sometimes, things go so wrong that they are just hilarious!!

I'm glad that you both are OK.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh yes could you imagine if there was adraft!!! the visual is unbareable to think about but oh soo funny at the same

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LOL

When i slumped my self in my towel on my bed and sobbed (helplessly) for a while i smiled and thought.....i know who would like to hear this!

im a bit tender but not too bad thanx

peace
    ISDM
    xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

ooooo isdm,

so sorry a about your series of disasters, but thank goodness you decided to share with us, gave me my laugh for the day.(once i realized that you were ok and not hurt) thanks.

heidi, a draft while sneaking down the alley to turn on power....that could have been a funny one too.

hope you both are having good days.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

How are you today Jane? Swollen n bruised or feeling a bit better after your slip up?Hope you are ok.Thanks so much too.
    Love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx