Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fighting Back

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi lori,

just want you to know that i am thinking about you, and i hope you are having a good day.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

wow wow double wow lori!!!

i'm so sorry i didn't relise what a rough time you were going throu but i am glad you have come back fighting and i love your words so perfect i am going to add them to the ones i hold close to me and they are

"failure isn't when you fall, its when you stay down. The glory of success is not in never falling , its rising up again and again and again."
    -what i say to myself with this one is some times it take me bit longer to get back than it does other times but i always get back up eventually brush my knees off and crack back on with life and enjoying as much of it as i possibly can!!!

my other one is

" yesterday is history tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift and that is why its called the present!!"

keep fighting babe you got right right frame of mind let us know when you got op and how its goes am thinknig about you huge massive hugs and cuddles xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lori...I am sorry you have to go through this. YOU are always so caring and positive and give THE BEST advice. I love when you post biblical messages as well as that lets me know you walk by faith and not by sight! KEEP WALKING and STANDING and remember God's Promise to his children...By thy stripes I am healed! I know surgery of any kind can be scary...especially since I just had surgery 2 weeks ago but I know you have faith and know you will come out of this just great. I will keep you in my prayers!