Thread: Britains got talent

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Britains got talent

OH we have just had the finals on..........the winner was Diversity, a fantastic dance act and Susan Boyle came second.Oh it was so fab...i so enjoyed it tonight.Just thought id share the news.

Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

wow, thanks angel,

i really did not think anyone would beat Susan...i have not even seen anything about the winning dance team. I am sure her life will change, and she will be able to reach as far as she wants....i just hope someone is watching out for her and that the cowards of this world don't take advantage of her.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh hi Phyllis,hope you have felt good today.You know what,this week has been hell for Susan.The British press have attacked her at every opportunity.She even tried to fight back and swore at some people who were being awful to her.She nearly pulled out of the show.But Cowells team gave her extra help....and emotionally.Tonight,she looked a bit drugged up to be honest...not her jolly self.But you know what...the first performance? Well tonight...blew that away she was excellent...the words...oh....i cried...she was amazing and was so gracious at the end....but quieter than usual.The past week has affected her and you can see it.
    Some people just like to make peoples lives miserable for a buck.
    Diversity.Oh my word....google it and see....they were absolutely the best dance group ive ever seen.
    All were fab tonight.....even with my swollen legs i was movin n groovin n singing....was fab!!

love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

yes angel i second you on everything diversity are from essex where i live soo obviously i backed them but all of them were great and the father son team stavros flately were just soooo funny!!! they should be googled too!!

lots of gentle hugs H xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default oh

Oh yes they were so fab.I laughed at them.I liked it when he said...he owns a restraunt and cause the food was so bad they had to dance to get the money in.....they were brilliant.So loving yet so very funny.xxxxxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh yes and tonight was when he just so knackered to breath ahh they just sooo funny neough to make any one chuckle!! xxx