Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stress

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

OH i am so proud n pleased for you.So glad you feel a bit better...no exams...but most of all YOU GOT A DATE WOO WOO!!!!.You so deserve this and it'll help get your ex from your mind.You enjoy it my friend.Let us know how it goes.Im so excited for you now.
    lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Well we had to reschedule lol but We're going on Monday so long as he's feeling better. His sister text me and said his stomach was just hurting really bad so I told him we should just go another day when he feels better lol Im still pumped though =D Been awhile now lol Im suprised my mom is letting me becuz he's older lol I took a year off though. He's 19 and I told her that he was 18 lol so she didnt freak as much. He's so nice =D

I think I've finally chilled out some. And I havent talked to my ex in a week =) Its progress lol Im feeling so much better. Had fun with my friends last night at a drive in =)

How have you been doing lately Amanda?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Monday is a good night to have a date...oh im so happy for you.Keep your distance from that ex...he drains out your energy and he's so not worth it...you are too good for him!!! Oh im glad you got out with your friends and had fun...do you the world of good...to laugh! Carnt wait for MOnday now...keep me posted.
    Oh im ok....plodding on and deflating then swell up then deflate..so funny but not.Sat in the garden today...we got sun n heat at the same time...so rare for the UK.Had bikini on scaring the birds in the trees lol.
    You take care and good luck...oh...age doesnt matter its whats inside that counts.
    LOve
    Amanda.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Its the only day this week I'll be able to go out lol Im excited =D And I still havent talked to him. Even thinking about him just makes me a mess so Im pushing him from my thoughts. Im so glad I have my two best friends. They're the ones who keep me sane lol I always have fun with them and never have any problems. I'll let you know how things go =D

Sounds nice =) we keep getting rain. Good thing I love sitting in the rain lol Im afraid to pull out my bikini lol I hope you feel better!

And with age. Try telling my mom it doesnt matter lol the guy Im going to the movies with is 6'5, almost 20, and looks all big and scary lol but he's shy and a totally softy lol

Thanks

Something that can get you stressed very easily is something called 'hoax thoughts'. They are thoughts that seem like they are helping, when really all they are doing is putting extra strain and pressure on your mind. Little thoughts like 'i MUST feel better, and i HAVE to get this done can build up from days,weeks even months ago. Hoax thoughts are the reason you sometimes snap at people for no reason. Try and clear your mind from the hoax thoughts and just do things to the best of your ability, and do only whats possible. But dont start thinking 'i MUST not listen to hoax thoughts'....because that is one. This method may seem silly to some but has helped me alot.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hating_that_pred For This Useful Post:

rob (01-26-2010)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hating_that_pred View Post
    Something that can get you stressed very easily is something called 'hoax thoughts'. They are thoughts that seem like they are helping, when really all they are doing is putting extra strain and pressure on your mind. Little thoughts like 'i MUST feel better, and i HAVE to get this done can build up from days,weeks even months ago. Hoax thoughts are the reason you sometimes snap at people for no reason. Try and clear your mind from the hoax thoughts and just do things to the best of your ability, and do only whats possible. But dont start thinking 'i MUST not listen to hoax thoughts'....because that is one. This method may seem silly to some but has helped me alot.
    You know, I've done this to myself more than a few times lately, and you are right, it's a real mental "trap" that you can get yourself into. I never knew it had a name. I'll have to add the term "hoax thoughts" to my vocabulary.

Good post!

Rob