Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you look like?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Who do you look like?

Has anyone ever told you that you look like someone famous? Back when my hair was long and I had a nice tan (pre-lupus days) Someone once told me that I looked like Mariah Carey. I was never so insulted in all my life . . . UNTIL this weekend. A lady came up and told me that I look like Kate Goselin (sp?) from the tv show Jon and Kate plus 8. That was even more offensive to me than the Mariah Carey comparison. This just has me thinking . . . Who do our WHL members look like? Thought it might be kind of fun to hear who everyone might resemble!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Was it their personality that was insulting or their looks? I think they are both attractive and so are you...

Humm..It has been suggested I look like...

Ann Margaret
    Rachel Welch
    Teena Marie
    Charro...lol....cuchi-cuchi

I think it they had to do more with my hair style.. little nose, full lips, high cheeks...and not the face as a whole.

Or my figure..I wish.

L.
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

My husband always says that I look like Ingrid Bergman, maybe because I am from Germany and she is a german actress.

Debbie

Thanks

Default Ha Ha!

What a great idea.

OK girls. I can't compete with either Mariah Carey or Raquel Welch So, can I just pick someone I want to look like??????
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

What a fun thread!

I've been told by strangers a few times that I look like Goldie Hawn....big eyes, small nose, same shape face.

I love Goldie Hawn....she's so sweet and pretty...so took it as a compliment each time.

It's funny though....I sure don't see it in my face. I find it interesting how we all see things so differently....and what we see, which features our brain finds in common with others, when we look at someone's face.

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was told by a Phd Engineer that I used to work for that I look like a cross between Doris Day and Marilyn Monroe. When I was younger, I was told that I looked like a short Jayne Mansfield.

Thanks

Sam Elliot looks like me. He's famous and I'm not. My voice is not quite as deep as his. Oh well.

Sitting on the beach drinking lemonade.
    Fair wind and following seas.
    David

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa you are a sweetheart. Definately because of their personalities were the comparisons insulting! OMG! Lori, you do look like Goldie Hawn!! This is SO interesting . . . Keep em coming guys, I am having fun with this! Rob reminds me of someone, but I cant quite put my finger on it . . . Hmmmmm?
    Last edited by froggal; 05-27-2009 at 12:17 AM.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Pearl, sure you can!! If I got to choose who I want to look like, that would have to be either Jessica Rabbit or my mom!!! (I look just like my dad)
    Last edited by froggal; 05-27-2009 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks

Oh, I forgot one, even my family says...Fran Drescher. Funny, I've been told one too many times I sound like here too...r-r-r-rr-r-r-r. I swear am not nasally.

Love.
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.