Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: message from mj (isdm and stoneys boy)

Thanks

Default message from mj (isdm and stoneys boy)

hey everyone its me mj (got mum to type), its half 2 in mor morning but im wide awake looking a bit flushed so me and mum r watching harry potter together. its one of my fave films. anyway mum (stoney) has been reading and showing me all the lovely comments on pics of me and prayers and such forth u guys have made for me. i smiled and waved to show my happeniess about this. so we thought it would be nice to say CHEERS for all ur support. it really means a lot to us, espiecally as everyone has their own their probs. prayers do work, i have had some close calls and we had people from all over the world praying for me literally and i stuck 2 fingers up at the drs and fought back (bet u lot would love to do that but i think it would b 1 finger in usa). actually mum has a pic of me doing that, sticking 2 fingers up as a f u about 6 months after i became brain damaged lol by the way i have something in common with some of you, i used to take mex. once a week too. i had another chemo everyday as well , mummy used to give me it at home. bloody awful stuff innit. the chemo i had daily smelt of rotten fish and the mex looked like wee (hehe) (i had to have them in liquid form). hope every1 is feeling good, take care (esp u ladies ;-) ) love mj xxx

Thanks

Hey MJ...I am Oluwa...

You'll have to join the Insomnia forum MJ...after 2am? Currently, here is is just after 10PM...I think we are 5 hours difference. I am on the east coast. Just north of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck..Disney World. I live in South Carolina...two states up, along the Atlantic Ocean...

Jane has posted your snaps...handsome guy...I have one snap of me on my profile page with a wig made of butterflies...for the Lupus Butterfly rash we get....check it out..

I've never seen any Happy Potter flicks...I should check one out, to see what I have been missing. My husband and I just saw Terminator Salvation Friday at the matinee. Ever see the Terminator flicks with Arnie Schwarzenegger. He's my man. Love him..with his Austrian accent..

Sleep soon and we'll chat in the next light. Night MJ...sweet dreams...hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

HAY my gorgeous little mj!!! glad to see you have done your firsth thread be it with little help from mum!!
    well have to say you are one brave boy and i love you and your brothers like my own nephews and love spending time with you guys and your mum !!
    just think your nearly at the age i was when i first met your mum!! core that feels like ages ago!!
    well i hope you got some sleep lots of love see ya soon Hxx
    ps: enjoy your half term xxx

Thanks

hi mj is still asleep at moment but i will read his replies and send his message later x

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey Big Man

Your first thread! wow!

I am very lucky to have you in my life MJ i love you so much and i enjoy the times we spend together even the times we fight lol or should i say the times u slap me

Doing the cakes on friday was good fun wasnt it? we did have a giggle you should of reminded me i left the cakes up high hehe.

Im looking forward to when im all well again and we can do all the things that i cant at the moment

Right well i will see you soon MJ keep smiling and waving, and watching your happy potamus films

See you soon
    All my love
    Jane
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Hi MJ....

Did you finally get to bed? Sleeping in to make up for the Pub hours you kept last night?

Did you noticed in my previous post I type Happy Potter instead of Harry. Silly me...My brain and my hands weren't working as a team.

What are Happy Potamus movies, Jane mentioned. Does he dance like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02g0jSk2R64. I like the beat of the music...

Chat at ya later...Hugs...

Muah.
    Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi mj,

so happy you wrote to us. i feel like we already know you, and it is wonderful to hear from you. Yes, one finger would be what we tell the drs. here in the USA....but i think i might try the two fingers like you....this would make me remember you and smile each time.

hope you and your mum got some sleep, and that you had sweet dreams.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

What a lovely suprise MJ. How are you today? Hope you are feeling good.Oh and did you save me one of the cakes you baked with mummy and Jane.You know i like cakes and chocolates and....ok all food You are a brave lad and very strong. I will write you another message soon.You take care.

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx

P.s I bought my little doggy a dress today.She looks so funny and i have taken a photo of her.I will put it on my profile for you to look at.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello MJ;
    How wonderful to read your first post. You have joined the "insomniacs" here at WHL who wander around, bleary-eyed, bumping our way through the night..praying for....

I had to laugh at your moxie giving two fingers to the docs. Has Mommy posted that picture yet?

I hope to read other posts from you soon. Until then, rest well and know that you are loved!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

hey every1, mj here. mummy has just read me all ur replies....so many women so little time hehe everytime mummy read 'hi mj' to me i waved. yeah i love termintator films, me and mummy used 2 watch them a lot when i was 2 (ssshhh dont tell nan) and Aliens.other fave films r fast and the furious, the goonies (hey u guys), stand by me, fried green tomatoes, daddy daycare and karate kid (hint hint jane i know u love me so u will watch with me) i have just had a quick dance along with that hippo from u tube thanks, my legs went and i did a wiggle bum dance. we went to sleep at about 4am in the end, then my little brother joe got up at 6am. i am gonna b looking at that dog in a dress later, just watching pirate of caribean at moment. yeah u left those cakes up high jane, mummy had 2 stand on chair to get them haha (im nearly as tall as her!!) Mummy told me joe still managed to climb up and get one tho. Hey heidi dont forget we r getting married when im 16 so we will have lots of dvd nights..but i got first dibs on that feece ur living room. im in a really good mood at moment, smiling and holding mummy hand. hope u all ok, if not ill give mr lupus another whack for messing with me women.
    lots of love mj xx