Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Australia

Thanks

Default Hello from Australia

wanted to say hi, i have has sle for 12 years now so many plus disorders along with it i don't like to dwell on it any more. I have grown to make the lupus live with me rathter than live with my lupus. I would like to be able to help any of you with positve thoughts and help if i can. don't let this get you down don't let this beat us were strong, lets tame the wolf.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello Annelou,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE five years ago. I'm 41 now. I live on the coast of Maine here in the US. I like your attitude. I especially like "let's tame the wolf". Never heard that before. Your experience and knowledge from 12 years of living with Lupus are welcome additions here. Welcome to our group, and please make yourself at home.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 05-25-2009 at 07:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hello and welcome....what a fab attitude and so kind.Glad you found us.

love n hugs
    Angel.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Welcome annelou,

As angel said...you have a wonderful outlook.

I'm in nova scotia and not diagnosed. Lupus runs in my family. I have many of the symptoms, but my blood work is all over the place. Fortunately I am on medications that are helping me to control and cope. Plus I have learned to manage my stress.

Welcome to the site, it's friendly and supportive. Most folks are up beat, we all take turns hosting pity parties. Some one brings the cheese to go with the whine )

I'm building for a good pity party myself...just not ready to vent it out yet lol.
    Oh look ... a cookie

Thanks

Default Hello

Just wanted to wish you a warm welcome. Your positive attitude will help so many here who are suffering.

Wishing you well,

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Welcome to the board! I'm a newbie both here, and with my diagnosis. I've found some great support and camraderie here...I have no idea that you'll find the same. Looking forward to getting to know you better!
    Blessings,
    Carrie

"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe."

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi annelou,

welcome to our world-wide family. Your positive thoughts are shared by many here, and i look forward to reading your responses. I have found that "believing in the good" enables us to celebrate the good days, and it carries us through the bad days.

so glad you found our forum, and especially glad that you decided to join our family.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Annelou
    Thank you for your willingness to provide help and positive thoughts. I am so glad that you decided to join us! Like you, many of us live with Lupus as well as other overlappin/co-existing illnesses (that we don't wish to dwell on). However, being here for each other and providing support for each other is what makes us a family here. I truly hope that we can do that for you and that we can make sure that you know that you are never alone! Again....welcome!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

To Annelou,
    I am very glad to meet you. I am also from Australia. I live in Melbourne, and I was diagnosed with lupus just over a year ago. Your positive attitude is something I need to adopt, so I'm looking forward to hearing more about you.
    I hope you find your stay here as rewarding and supportive as I have. The people here are all really nice, and have some great advice to give.

Stay happy, and i'm looking forward to reading more of your threads.
    Joaney.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by annelou View Post
    wanted to say hi, i have has sle for 12 years now so many plus disorders along with it i don't like to dwell on it any more. I have grown to make the lupus live with me rathter than live with my lupus. I would like to be able to help any of you with positve thoughts and help if i can. don't let this get you down don't let this beat us were strong, lets tame the wolf.

Hi Annelou

From a fellow Aussie, I'm glad you have joined this site. Great attitude!! Yay!! Looking forward to a chat soon??
    Wendy