Thread: in Oroville Ca. for three weeks

Thanks

Default in Oroville Ca. for three weeks

is any body in or around the Oroville Ca. area? I will be spending three weeks down there starting monday the 25th. Maybe any support groups.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am not sure if anyone is close to there or not . . . I am sure they will let you know!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hope someone here is there so you can meet up.Are you there visiting friends or work? Hope you enjoy it anyway.Or maybe google that area...they may list support groups in that area.

love
    Angelxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scubagramplit View Post
    is any body in or around the Oroville Ca. area? I will be spending three weeks down there starting monday the 25th. Maybe any support groups.
    I believe our fearless leader Saysusie may be near there, not sure though. California is a big state. You should PM her and say hello. She may know of support groups in the area.

Thanks

well I ended up spending 4 weeks in Oroville Ca. at the Northwest Linemans College. they offered me the job and I accepted, my official start date is monday June 29th. I certainly do feel better at the lower elevation and the uv rays are not so harsh on me, but man, the heat, wow, that is something I will have to get used to.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

Does that mean you're moving down there? Or just commuting to the job?

What part of California? Northern?

Sounds like a great opportunity has come your way.....congratulations! Well done.....

Hugs,

Lori

Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by scubagramplit View Post
    well I ended up spending 4 weeks in Oroville Ca. at the Northwest Linemans College. they offered me the job and I accepted, my official start date is monday June 29th. I certainly do feel better at the lower elevation and the uv rays are not so harsh on me, but man, the heat, wow, that is something I will have to get used to.
    Hi Scubagramplit,
    Where is Oroville? If it's in Northern CA, we may be near each other. I'm moving to Monterey in September.
    Let me know,
    Marla

Thanks

Default Welcome to California!

I have spent many summers touring Lake Oroville on a houseboat and loved every minute of it! My kids still speak fondly of our vacations there.

Unfortunately, I'm not readily familiar with the town, but wish you well with your new job.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

congrats on your new position. I live in S. cal/los angeles so I am unfamiliar with that area but none the less...congrats and welcome to cali!

Thanks

Smile

thanks for the congrats and welcomes. I officialy started last Monday, June 29th, as soon as we can sell or rent here in Klamath falls we will all be down there as a family, in the meantime I will be there during the week and coming home on weekends, don't like being that far away from my wife and little girl, but I trust in God and He will put us all together down there in His good time. magistramarla, I think Monterey is a bit south of Santa Cruz, I would guess about 4 hrs. but I am not sure, who knows, I do plan on taking my wife and little girl to SF, to the coast and the redwoods. BonusMom, let me know next time you plan on a vacation to the lake, it would be nice to meet. God Bless. Jim.