Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love for an Angel.....

Thanks

Default Love for an Angel.....

Our own sweet Angel has been having a rough time the last few weeks...she had an unexpected hospital stay and a boatload of pain and suffering.

Angel....who is ALWAYS here for each one of us....needs to feel the LOVE today guys.

Remember Angel ???....She's the one who roams the halls of WHL, keeping us company, encouraging us when we're down, never missing a post, commenting on every picture and blog, sharing her hilarious jokes in the Social Group and making us laugh a ton, welcoming every single newbie that arrives, and making friends of every one cuz she doesn't want anyone to feel left out.

Can we all step up and encourage her this time? Let her know how important she is to each one of us? Let her feel the LOVE?

I'll start us off.....

Angel....you are one of the best friends I've ever had, and I know that, without having ever met you face to face. You are the sweetest, kindest, most compassionate person I've met, and I'm so thankful to know you. You are an inspiration to me each and every day.

I'm praying for you to feel much better soon...hoping your pain will ease and your body will mend.

Thank you for your kindness and friendship...it means the world to me.

Your WHL family LOVES YOU very much!

Hugs & Much Love my Friend,

Lori

Thanks

Lady Capri...do you copy...?

I loves you...your cankles, fecks and all. And that's a big 10-4 Michelin woMan...

Muah..Over n out. Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

to the angel of WHL,

you are loved by so many people here, and this is because you are so very easy to love. Your compassion goes beyond what you do for us here, your love for animals is obvious, and your love for Daisy is never ending.

Now it is time for you to take care of yourself, wish i could fly over the ocean and tend to your needs, but i can't, so will just send tons of angels your way to watch over you.

rest my friend,
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

returning the angel that you share with us all. thanks.
    hope things get better.
    thoughts and prayers always.
    -microwave
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I remember awhile ago Angel was told that she did not have Lupus. She was worried that since she was not diagnosed with it, that she no longer belonged here. I told her that this site is also for family, and friends of people with Lupus, and since she had made so many friends here, she absolutely belongs here. Now, they think she may have lupus after all-problems with a proper diagnosis know no borders I guess. I'm so thankful that she decided to stay, she gives so much, and asks for so little. Get better, Amanda.

Rob

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Ah Yes....Angel is indeed a blessing to us all! She is always there and always comforting and always giving!
    Rob; I remember that conversation also and, like you, I am so happy that she stayed with us.
    Rastagirl; thank you for letting us know and I am certainly sending her my warmest hugs, so many cyber kisses and a love like the love we feel for our family..because she is, indeed, family!

Always
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh Angel . . . You are truly an angel. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please, always remember that you are loved, and I am ALWAYS here for you!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Dear Angel, You are one of the most kindest and thoughtful person i know on a forum...you truly are a very beautiful person....
    Take care, i am rooting for you xxxx
    Lupus/Sjogren's, Hughes Syndrome, Chloasma, Livedo !

Medications : Plaquenil, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Tramadol.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Sweet Angel

Thank you for reaching out to me when I first came on this site. I truly felt like I belonged because I was welcomed so sweetly by an angel.
    It is now your turn to let others reach out to you and feel the love that is all around you from everyone! You are a very special woman and I pray that you will soon feel better. Remember as you fight through the pain and all that comes with the pain that you are very loved and valued! You will be in my thoughts and my prayers to help you through this bad spell. Sending all the best wishes, good thought, prayers, love, strength, and whatever else I can send your way to support you and to love you!
    Very gentle hugs,
    Beckey
    There is good in all things, no matter how bad they seem, we just need to open our eyes and hearts to find it.

Beckey

Blog Entries
    Thanks

oh angel you are cherub adn isend every bit of love and thoughts possible can from the bottom of my toes to thhe tips of my fingers coming throu the cyber force of the internet!!! lots and lots of hugs and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx