Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tired of it all, and discouraged.

Thanks

Dont worry Jim! Boy do WE ALL DO THAT around here!!!! If anyones going to understand its all of us LUPIES!!!!!! LOL I know i have way TOO MANY of those moments!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

I was crying the entire time I read that...being 19years old and only suffering from this for 5 years i totally understand. I have many times given into depression and thought about giving up. You are an amazing woman for being able to be strong and continue on and have a full life. Although life was not easy or painless for you you will be rewarded in the end. God bless you! I wish the best of luck to you and your husband.

Thanks

Oh please Katlyn dont EVER give up Hun! You are STRONG and BEAUTIFUL, that doesnt sound like a quiter to me!!!! NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette