Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: tired of it all, and discouraged.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so thankful for your post. It makes me feel lucky that I have only had to deal with my lupus for a year! You sound like a person with much strength. I hope that you receive comfort. Please know that I am thinking of you, I appreciate your thoughts, and I hope you find peace.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Thinking of you, Preshad...head hugs..squueeze.

Love,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi preshad,

i am also thinking of you and hoping that each day brings tranquility to your world.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Preshad;
    You are in my thoughts and my heart! Hope you are recovering well and know that we are all here for you! Sending you warm hugs!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default I know you are overwhelmed...

If I could speak personally with you today, I would share with you my own story of hopelessness and the life it almost cost me. I could never presume to know your pain, nor would I tell you that you should not feel the way you feel. I would tell you, however, that in the grand design, you are so very special and unique. You are needed and loved by people you don't even know. Your purpose is being fulfilled as we speak. Your words here, albeit filled with sadness and suffering, have already touched the lives of so many, including me. You have called some to pray for you. Some have cried for you. Some have examined there own suffering and put it in perspective.

Please know that I am here for you. That we are here for you. That you are not alone. That as you suffer, so do we all suffer with you, for your pain is our own. Together, we draw strength from one another. Together, we carry one another. Today, we carry you.

With love and prayer for your well-being,

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Thanks

Nicely said Jana
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

thanks jana....that was from you heart, and i hope preshad feels the love from us.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Sending you gentle hugs and love...and yes...that post was lovely.

lots of love
    Angel.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Default Angel

Wow, youre family is blessed to have such a wonderful caring angel in there midst! I just read your post, you have every right to feel the way you do. I pray for comfort for you and your family. As I read your post I actually had tears in my eyes. You bring to lite a harsh reality, I have been officially diagnosed for just over a year and my my rheumy also told me that I would live a normal life span, I assumed that he meant also normal. Prayers, gentle squeezes(that what me and my little girl do, lips & squeezes for kisses and hugs) thoughts of care and compassion and comfort. God bless, sincerly, Jim.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

preshad, My appologies on my last post, there goes my mind again, see one thing read another. I saw angels post and her name stuck in my head.
    Last edited by scubagramplit; 05-22-2009 at 07:57 AM. Reason: grammer
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3