Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just completely lost....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I just completely lost....

The plot!!

My temper is seriously getting out of hand again!
    Could be because im now 2 months over due on my period...since stopping Pred my blood (warfarin levels) have been all over the place, i went for a blood test and got an urgent call the next day from the hospital to stop taking the warfarin for the day then cut the does by 1 1/2mg, im now on regular bloods every 2 weeks., im starting to wonder if the pred had anything to do with it?

Anyway back to the topic......As some of you know my lupus starting flaring last week and i had all sorts of sleeping issues, even last night i had a nightmare....aint i a little old for all this? my emotions have been all over the place, sometimes i will sit there and laugh for no reason (which aint unusaul with me) but the crying over stupid things?? and now today i dont even know what triggered it off, my a screamed the house down, and the language that came out of my head? i remember the words i said and if i repeat them on here i think id get banned for 500 years!

Im really trying to chill out here but things aint working, im getting out of the house this afternoon (only down the road) but the anxeity of walking down the road is mental PARA BIG time!

Right ok il stop chatting now!

ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

How much prednisone are you on? Prednisone can cause mood swings. Just a thought.
    Diagnosed in 1990 at age 11.
    Trust in the Lord with all of your heart!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

big hugs hope this afternoon trip out helped a little!! xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Im not on the pred anymore my course stopped about 2 months ago now.

Hey you my little bunny girl, thanx aint been yet but i plan on chilling to the core...hmm even might hava pint as ive not drank anything for 2 weeks....

love
    ISDM
    xx

Thanks

ISDM...Could it be from your golden virginia rolly...lol

XOXOluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi ISDM,

i am so sorry that you are still out of sorts. I was hoping that you were out an about and feeling better.

Do you take sleeping pills? I have tried many kinds but each one causes me nightmares....so i don't take them.

I too am on warfarin, and am constantly having to change my dosage because blood is too thick, they can't get it thin enough, and are constantly calling me to change dosage. They are really concerned with blood clots. I don't really understand this either, but i am not on prednisone so i don't see where it is the problem.

wish i could travel accross the big pond and sit with you until you feel better.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

hugs....
    hope u get well soon...
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Jane,

On Monday call and get a check up,the doc will help you with this or even explain why its happening.Nightmares....no sorry think you get them no matter what the age.Ive always had them.Sometimes i wake up in a different room....bit scary....or sometimes i scaream so loud....i get in bed with me Mam....even now.
    Hope you feel better after you getting out this afternoon.Try not to worry about it too much as once you let the Doc know....i bet its one of your meds and hormones all over the place.Even missing a period can do strange things to your mind.Just take your time and dont think about it till Monday....if you can.And we are all here at a touch of a button.

lots of love n many screams

Amanda...nightmare queenxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

LMFAO Oluwa........ure some sorta crank aint ya? lol!

Angel...yeah im gonna call drs on monday to see whats going on, i really need to see the dr actually coz this lack of period is just weird!

TJ...cheers and back atcha! x

Mountain...me too hunni that would be nice and reasurring thankyou, i dint realise ure on them too, i may need to ask ya a few questions so il keep ya in mind, and ive wondered about sleeping pills dunno yet need to ask about any chill out remedies first hehe xx

Thanks

ISDM,

I hope you're feeling a little better this evening and that things improve real soon.

It kinda sounds like the pred to me. With the late period, mood swings, nightmares. Been there before and it's often when my dosage has changed so it's quite possible that no longer being on it is having the same effect as it's working it's way out of your system? Tho I'm not sure how long it takes to clear out of the body.

Hugs and take care of you.
    ~Andee