Thread: This week has been something else.

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default This week has been something else.

Monday I went to the Dr. to have growths removed. Tuesday I stayed home, and suffered with a medical issue that I can't go into. Wednesday was a trip to Urgent Care to take care of the medical issue. Wednesday afternoon, Thursday and Friday has been an intestinal virus, probably the intestinal flu.

Can't plan anything for the week. Can't do anything, but stay home and take care of myself so I can try and get better.

I feel so defeated and worn out. The medical issue has come back and I will have to deal with that again too, as soon as I have the strength and feel better.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i'm so sorry. i hope things get better for you soon. rest and drink plenty of fluids. thoughts and prayers always.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im so sorry to read how tough its been for you.Just take it one hour at a time.Thinking to far ahead will stress you out and make you sad.You will get out soon,but when you are feeling a bit better.Maybe just sit in the garden, i know you are not out able to do stuff,but a bit of fresh air may help.We are all here to help you when you come online.I hope you begin to get better soon my friend.

love n hugs
    Angel.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm so sorry for how you're feeling. It can be so overwhelming sometimes, can't it? Angel is right. Thinking too far ahead can be such an added downer. You need to be as happy as you can be, it makes a big difference in your physical health too. We have a pet and she helps me stay happy and she has no clue how hilarious she is...I have two teenagers that crack me up and a wisecrack hubby too. I watch funny movies, check out the latest LOLcats online, etc... anything that is chipper! When the overwhelm-ness hits...that's when the funny alarm sounds. And I stay far away from seriousness for a while.

I have had to learn, and am still learning, to take it one day at a time. I'm just not that kind of person but I'm having to learn to be whether I like it or not. Might as well laugh along the way.