Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lupus flare 1...Me 0

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Lupus flare 1...Me 0

Just thought id let you all know my lupus is flaring woo!

if i go off radar you will kno why,

I went to be d last night (not to late) woke up at 02:30 Sleep paralysis hits again!
    so i decided to get up, stayed awake speaking to haha Rasta, then returned to bed at 07:00, then woke up at 10:30am to see someone and receive summin other than a poll vote leaflet which the lady said (as she gave it to me) "dont worry we are not like MP's we dont reap fro the benefits" which i found really amusing

Anyway went back to bed and woke up @ 20:00 thats me done in now, ive got no GO GO GO in me, i have an itch on my shoulder which i cant scratch cause everytime i do it feels like some burning hot liquid is being poured into my skin, my eyes are stinging, im aching from head to toe, my back is soo bloody painful right now, its the worse its been in a long time, my hips feel like they have been bashed severall times, the joints are unbarable to touch, shoulders neck and head hurts soo much too and im well over due, plus the emotions are just summin else right now, lol i cried over a koala today on the tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAGGHHHHH help!

So there we go just tell me to shut the hell up now

CIAO
    xx
    Last edited by iseedeadmonkeys; 05-13-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Oh I am so sorry that you are feeling that ill....such a downer to know what is happening...I hope that it is a small flare and you will be up in no time...
    I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.......Robert Frost

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hay mate lots of hugs like we said earlier isn't it funny how we flare at same time!! if it helps any harry came in tonight and was chatting and i jsut started crying at him!! he must be starting what a freak!!! lol
    hope your flare don't last long!! xxxx

Thanks

AWWWWW, you're in my heart and thoughts!!!! So sorry for your discomfort! You WILL bounce back, you're strong like that! RIGHT!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Hey sorry, Monkeys, just plain sucks! No fun to feel crappy from head to back to toes to hips....and all the places in between.

Sorry the damn Koalas put you over the edge. No fun to feel so yucky and then come apart at the emotional seams too. I'd advise you to stay away from the telley and keep your eyes off of small furry lovable creatures for a few days.....except maybe your kitties that is.

Here's a HUG from across the pond >>>>>>>> <<<<< *Rasta hugs ISDM with a squeeze*

If that sleep paralysis hits ya tonight, I'll stay up and keep ya company again. I don't really need to sleep at night anyway.

Feel better soonage...as you would say!

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey guys

Thanx, you do make me feel better just reading ure responses,

Btw Rast ive got summin funny to tell you, the last time i was feeling like this, i decided to go and fry an egg to have a egg and marmite sandwich (i used to love eggs but i cant eat them now, cause the Methotrexate completely put me off them! but thts another story) anyway i cracked the egg open poured it in the frying pan, and two yolks came out! i just looked at them for ages then burst into tears my mum came up to me and put her arm round me and said "whats wrong" i looked at her and said "but they could of been twins" ....................how stupid i feel telling you all this, but i have a soft heart as my mum would say, and the slightlest thing upsets me,

AHEM

move on Frog<-------is what my dad would say!

ISDM
    x

Thanks

Thats funny ISDM! LOL TWINS!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iseedeadmonkeys View Post
    Hey guys

Thanx, you do make me feel better just reading ure responses,

Btw Rast ive got summin funny to tell you, the last time i was feeling like this, i decided to go and fry an egg to have a egg and marmite sandwich (i used to love eggs but i cant eat them now, cause the Methotrexate completely put me off them! but thts another story) anyway i cracked the egg open poured it in the frying pan, and two yolks came out! i just looked at them for ages then burst into tears my mum came up to me and put her arm round me and said "whats wrong" i looked at her and said "but they could of been twins" ....................how stupid i feel telling you all this, but i have a soft heart as my mum would say, and the slightlest thing upsets me,

AHEM

ISDM
    x
    I knew it...I knew it....ISDM has a soft heart...inside of all that joking and smart aleckey attitude, she's a softie.

Shhhhh..... I won't tell a soul...your secrets safe with me.

Rasta

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hahaha!

gosh...you sure better not!

i cant have my rep dismantled its been built up for so long, actually funny enough since joining this forum ive been more out about my feelings, on here and in the "real world"
    So i think this place does wonders for your confidance, do ya agree?

hmm i ponder on

ISDM
    x

ps anyone heard of the Magic Numbers? i saw them live a few years ago at V festival i kno they are american.......hmm what aint these days anyway im listening to them on my pod hehe

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iseedeadmonkeys View Post

AHEM

ISDM
    x
    LMAO sounds like something i would do i was watching neighbours ( a austrlian soap played n england for those think who what where lol) any back to story really soppy sad ending and i was like ababy but yer do agree this site gives you confidence its givem me confidence to be open with how feeling lupus wise always wore my heart of my sleeve emotional wise bit to much some times but used try really hard not to let people know how tired i am or in pain i am cause didn't want people thinking i'm moaning mini but now i don't fight it well as much lol
    hope you feeling better today babes x