Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressed

Thanks

Default Depressed

I am so tired of my life. I hurt and feel so alone inside.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

you and me both. just want to back up a couple of years when i felt good and wasn't depressed and wake up there.

your not alone i feel the same way if you need to vent just do so i will listen and maybe vent back.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Im with you too!! But hang in there you two......in time i hope and pray it will get better.Sometimes...we get so overwhelmed we just carnt see the light at the end of the tunnel.But it does eventually ease.Keep posting....mind needs many posts ......medicine for the mind here.xxxxxx

Sending you gentle hugs
    love
    Angel.xxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Wanna talk about it, girls....

I know it is hard to stay positive...keeping your spirit in the light. I find if I keep thinking, well, trying to think of positive things, read the positive books, do things to make me feel better or do for another regardless how crappy my thoughts are...because I can go pretty dark, one step from total blackness..it helps to keep me out of the stupid hole.

I was just telling Saysusie...
    Being positive, accepting the disease instead of fighting it, denying it...has helped tremendously. I always thought I was positive and upbeat...I was with people...but when I was alone, I would walk aimlessly in my thoughts opening the doors that lead to darkness and it was closing out the light..easy to do. So I learned, why bother to open the door at all...I already know what is in there. I haven't mastered it yet, but as all things with me..I am a work in progress. Always progressing moving forward and not backwards...

I know talking about it helps too...so let it all hang out...you have many ears and hearts here...One set right here now. Mine.

Love and head hugs,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

sending u bigg huggs..

xxx
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..

Thanks

Big Gentle HUGS Kasey.....

Sorry the tunnel is all blocked...and the light has disappeared.

It's still there at the end of that tunnel...and if you need us to, we'll ALL pick you up and carry you through the dark and lonely places inside...if you don't want to go it alone, we'll carry you for awhile until the light appears for you again.

Never let the light go out on your hope...

Much Love...

Lori

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's amazing how our minds can affect us so. I agree with Oluwa..why open the door at all? I think that, in order to get to where Oluwa is, we have to first recognize and accept that "we are in charge"! That is the most difficult part, especially when we are wracked with pain, loneliness, uncaring people, unrelenting symptoms, and no relief in sight! It is very hard to stay positive given those hinderences. But, as Oluwa also mentioned, it does help to talk to others who completely understand and who are truly sympathetic and who are totally nonjudgemental. That is why we are here, to help one another and to hopefully help you to find your way out of this darkness - especially since almost all of us have felt what you are feeling and have been where you are!

We are here for you and we want only to help you! Keep talking to us!

Always
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

HEY LOOKIE HERE NOODLES! We're all here fo you. Vent. Yell. Scream. Take your meds, then look outside and see the beautiful things in life. Look at the trees, the beautiful colors of the flowers, the bright blue sky, the old couple walking down the street holding hands, the giggling kids playing in the front yards, and you. Look at the little things you have, they're what make life worth living. Think about your glowing personality, your ability to walk and talk and laugh. Take a deep breath and smile. Kiss your kids and husband today and do something for yourself, at least for your sanity. They may not understand what you're feeling or why you do the things you do, but we're here for you. You're NEVER alone. Have a great day.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Thanks

Thanks guys. I went to the store and bought flowers to plant. It was the bright spot in my day. Had an echocardiogram today. I may write more tomorrow.

K
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NoodleMom View Post
    Thanks guys. I went to the store and bought flowers to plant. It was the bright spot in my day. Had an echocardiogram today. I may write more tomorrow.

K
    Good to hear from you Kasey. I'm glad you went out and did something for yourself that will bring you good feelings. I hope you're feeling well enough this weekend to plant them. Beautiful plants and flowers are a soothing balm for the aching heart...

Enjoy your weekend!

Lori

p.s. I'll be planting too...we're expect tons of sunshine and 85 degrees Sunday. It'll give me a chance to try out my new Super Sunblock rated at 100+