Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today is.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Today is.....

My appointment with my dermatologist RE: my skin biopsy,

This little round mark appeared on my face in october last year the drs first thought it might be ringworm as the size of it (and i have cats) and in the last 7 months it has slowly grown to cover the whole left side of my face, Hey Angel you've seen it? Anyway it turns bright purple when im ill or cold, and is raised and itchy, When i saw kevvy baby he looked quite concerned and said no this deffently not ringworm, so said he would send me for an urgent app with the dermo, as uve prob read somewhere in one of my threads i feel thru the net until i enquired about it recently by chance i was at hosp for bloods etc, and finally got my app for today.

I aint got a clue whats gonna happen today nor know weather they will do it today or not, ive not looked up on net anything about it, cause im really concerned about it tbh,
    I wonder if they will tell me its LUPUS?

Thing is it aint nothing like the malar that i normally get!

Anyway i will let all who wants to know what happens when i get back, my app is in about an hour and its at a diff hospital in Epping, just wondering if any info fairys wanted to collect some info for me to post on here so i can have a good old read when i get back!

Peace and Love
    ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿

Thanks

Possiblities..ISDM...

Psoriasis is a chronic skin disorder characterized by round, dry, scaly patches or plaques. This affliction is non-contagious, and it is more commonly found among those between the ages of 20 and 50 years.
    Seborrheic Dermatitis is a chronic skin condition marked by scaling and inflammation of the skin.
    Granuloma annulare is a skin disease that produces raised bumps or protrusions, and they assume a ring-like formation, much like ringworm. However, unlike ringworm, no itching or scaling is present.
    Eczema is often mistaken for ringworm due to the similar dry, scaly patches it produces.
    Vitiligo is characterized by a patchy loss of skin color. In its early stage, it is commonly mistaken for ringworm.
    Drug reactions.

My nephew had the raised red rings which I suggested to him to see a doctor as it looked like ringworm..it was eczema.

L.
    O.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yoor a star, thankyou!

ISDM
    xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

good luck honey love ya xx

Thanks

You're welcome...Ask about discoid lupus...ISDM..it alos produces round or disk shaped... red, raised patches with scales.
    Love,
    Oluwa

I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Right then!

Eventful afternoon to say the least!
    Guess what she said?........................ITS LUPUS!

She was the most rudest person ive ever come accross she dint listen to me although i tried to explain the mark to her 3 times, she kept saying yes and changing the subject OR she was giving digs to the poor assistant who was helping her out, i felt soo sorry for that lady she was so nice too! she kept saying to her i want a new section put this in there get rid of this thats not new that old etc etc etc, the lady was just being nice and helpful and saying but im trying my best..............HOW do these horible ppl sleep at night?

Anyway i couldnt be bothered to argue in the end she OBV knows my LUPUS better than me infact so well she blamed everything against me and the poor lady on my LUPUS!!
    So said no its not ringworm blah blah......ERM WHAT? ok i bit my tongue at this point (i think if i was in a bad mood she would be on the floor still feeding thru a tube)

She doesnt want to do a skin biopsy she wants me to try 3 diff creams for 4 weeks to see if it clears first....trust me thts fine with me!

Then she looked at my face and asked me if i was a lip licker??? i said that wasnt any business of hers.....it took me a while to actually realise what the heck she meant!! anyway 1 embarassing brain fog later she give me cream for that too, so ive now got cream to put on my face 2wice a day....lucky me!

Enjoy the read!

peace
    ISDM
    xxx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iseedeadmonkeys View Post

Then she looked at my face and asked me if i was a lip licker??? i said that wasnt any business of hers.....it took me a while to actually realise what the heck she meant!!

Har har PMSL sorry but this made me laugh.....

Glad that you didnt have a biopsy

Hopefully one of those creams will clear it up.....

Take care Lov Sarah xx
    Lupus/Sjogren's, Hughes Syndrome, Chloasma, Livedo !

Medications : Plaquenil, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Tramadol.

Thanks

Default Wishing you well

Hope those creams work out for you...better than a biopsy I say. As for the rude docs, I think we should start a club for them or something...give an award at the end of the year to the doc who says or does the rudest thing. We could nominate them right here on the forum, everyone could vote, we could make up a certificate and the offended patient could personally hand-deliver it. HOW FUN WOULD THAT BE????????

Ok, maybe I got a little carried away. But it would be fun.......
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Talking

have to agree with sarah a lip licker i wonder if thats worse than a wondow licker!!

glad yo didn't have to have a biopsy and that you were able to bitwe your tongue!!!
    looking forward to seeing you thurs xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

lol pearl....yes we can!!!!

me too heidi we need it.... xx