Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lupus flare 1...Me 0

Thanks

Thanks for the giggle...

I've definitely noticed 'dead monkeys' that you are into reappointing our names....I see you've named 'Heidi poodle'....'Toblerone'....'Microwave'....

Am I worthy of a 'Monkey changed' screen name too?

Even when you guys are suffering, you're easy to laugh with. Like Phyllis said, I hope all of you....Jane, Samantha, Heidi....get some relief from your flares soon.

Group hug for all of you....you can share it.....

Rasta

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    Ok ISDM and Micromedic,,,,you two just made me enjoy a really good, loud laugh....Sorry micromedic, but i will probably giggle each time i read your name from here on.

Hey guys, i am so very sorry that both are you are feeling so bad. Sending gentle gifts of sunshine your way, hope life treats you better tomorrow.
    it's cool, you guys made my day and i laugh really hard now too every time i read my name.

thanks.
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sorry you are having a tough time but your sense of humor is still there and I think laughter is the best medicine. The flare will pass but I know you know that. It's just being in it at that moment that you feel down and you want to be happy and healthy. Your mind is saying yes you can and your body is saying...YEAH RIGHT...don't even think about it. I pray that God heals your body both inside and out...I send you hugs and positive energy!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hehe i just cheshired grinned all the way though that its about all i can do at mo with out hurting oh i soo wish this tired-dye-itis would go three days on trot now!!

and loving the names too got one that i think of ever time i see your name rasta girl that is rasta pasta a bob marley version of a pasta dinner!! hehe well i made myself chuckle xx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Mountain, and sunshine,

Thank you for your well wishes, yes im getting there slowly but deffo getting there

peace to u both xx

Heidi ho - you know ive got a good feelin about next week, lets get this weekend out of the way first, i hope you have a good one whatever you decide to do xx

Rasta(fairy) ean - Thanx i think it will be a short one (i hope) ive got alot riding on next week, ive got my dermatology appointment on tuesday, kevvy baby (my rhuemy) wants me to have a skin biopsy asap, so need my energy back for that!

LoVe~AnD~lIgHt
    ISDM
    xxx
    **The next or $ raised WILL be the cure for LUPUS**

☺☻If YoU gOt OcD aNd YoU kNoW iT....wAsH yA hAnDs☺☻

..♪♫**.❤.**☆.。.*✿♪♫**.❤.**☆.。 .*✿