Thread: Breast pain and fibro

Thanks

Default Breast pain and fibro

I can't remember if I've asked this before but does anyone else have the same burning pain in their breasts that's similar to other parts of the body? I have the burning pain in my abdomen and back. Right now, the sensations I feel in my back are simiilar to the burning/uncomfortable sensation I feel everywhere else. Anyone else?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi wantitgone,

i describe these burning feelings as though someone is holding a lit cigarette to my skin. the burn spreads and affects surrounding areas. So, i guess burning in the breast is possible, but i don't specifically remember experiencing this.

Are you current on your mamograms, have you consulted with a dr. about this burning? please make sure that you do .
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    hi wantitgone,

i describe these burning feelings as though someone is holding a lit cigarette to my skin. the burn spreads and affects surrounding areas. So, i guess burning in the breast is possible, but i don't specifically remember experiencing this.

Are you current on your mamograms, have you consulted with a dr. about this burning? please make sure that you do .

hi mountain,

yup, just had a breast exam. it comes pretty much right before my period. i like your description because that's exactly how it feels for me too. thanks for the advice.