Thread: Walk For Lupus Now

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs up Walk For Lupus Now

Husband is walking for Lupus today in Charlotte NC. I can't walk so, I'm volunteering. Tell you more after walk !!!! Pray for no RAIN !!!!!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Well done to your husband for helping a good cause...lets pray NO RAIN for him! And well done you too for helping out too my friend. Let me know how it goes....have lots of fun too.Hey try n take photos,would be fab to see you both on the day.

love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is awesome Becky! Good luck I hope you enjoy yourselves and also raise lots of awareness!! That sounds like a lot of fun!! Tell your husband thank you!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

WOO HOO to Beckys husband!!!!! RA RA SIS BOOM BA!!!! I love it!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The walk was great. I handed out T shirts. There was a short walk and a long walk. My husband took the long. 3.5 miles. He said there were 3 place to stop for refreshments. They had water, sports drinks, crackers, Fruit that was cut up. My husband got back right before the hard rain. He got a little wet. But I feel bad for the ones that didn't get back before the heavy rain. There was dangerous lighting too. After the walk they gave us pizza, desert pizza and Italian ice. A pizza place donated it. They raised $40.000 and more still coming in. I'm so glad I went. But I'm really tired now. I think I could have made the short walk. I walked farther than that to and from the car.

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That is so awesome! I am glad you enjoyed yourself. I would walk anywhere if there was food involved!! That is great motovation!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Thats GREAT Becky!!!! Im so happy you and your husband were involved with it!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette