Thread: Ten years is a long time.....

Thanks

Default Ten years is a long time.....

Its my sweet Hayleys Heavens Day today. Ten years ago my sweet girl went home to Heaven. I cannot believe that it has been ten years. It seems like it has been just a short time. Life is different now. Im different now. I miss my girl. I just wanted you all to know this world lost someone so very special ten years ago.

Kasey
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I'm sorry Kasey. I always had a thought, or idea of what it would be like if and when I lost someone close to me. When it actually happened, it was not what I expected. When you say that life is different now, that you are different now, well, I understand what you mean. I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sorry Hayley had to leave this life far too soon.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Kasey,

So very sorry to hear about Hayley. Time does pass so fast when you are grieving. Ten years hey. Im sending you gentle hugs and i hope you do something nice today,in her memory. Today we will all think of her for you too. Keep strong.

love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Kasey-
    I'm sorry for your loss. Though she is gone now, God meant for you to meet her and spend time with her, the little time that you had. Thoughts and prayers always.
    -Samantha
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kasey,

i apologize for being a day late. thank you for sharing this story with us.....it makes me stop for a minute and be thankful for what i have. Hayley is an angel's name, and i know she watches over you.

i too hope you were able to do something nice yesterday in her honor, but if the time was not right,,,, she understands.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too have lost children, and it just never feels the same. People have told me that time heals all wounds and in time the pain will lessen. It doesn't.

My 20 year old son passed away 4 years ago. My lupus caused me to lose two other little guys many years before that.

The consolation I take is to know where they are, and that I will see them someday.

I do like that you call it Heaven day. What a loving way to mark that day.