Thread: Need Prayers! Freaking out bad

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Unhappy Need Prayers! Freaking out bad

I took a vallium and a benedryl and I am still panicked. Please pray for me and my mother. We were probably exposed to the swine flu 2 days ago. OMG I can't deal with this!!!

In case you didn't read the flu thread, we have 1 Marine tested positive and 30 more suspected cases nearby. They all shop where my nephew works as a cart pusher. He came over day before yesterday without washing his hands after work, he wasn't feeling well. He says he feels ok today.

Pandemic alert raised from a 4 to a 5 just now.

God is in control, I know He is. But I am afraid. Life has been so dam hard I can't handle this. Now I have to wait and see if we get sick. I am so nauseated from the stress. I take care of my mother, she is 80.

Please pray for me to relax and trust in God with all my heart. May God keep us all with compromised immune systems safe.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

Dear AyahsClan, Sending positive thoughts your way, hugs to you and your mum.I really really hope that you stay well and safe.
    Take care lov Sarah xx
    Lupus/Sjogren's, Hughes Syndrome, Chloasma, Livedo !

Medications : Plaquenil, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Tramadol.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi,

I know its worrying,but try and keep positive. Even though he was there,doesnt mean he has it for sure or that you will get it. You and your Mum are in my thoughts and prayers to keep you both safe. I hope soon to see you write here that he was fine,not swine flu and that you and your mum are both ok.Keep strong...you have allot of prayers going your way.......love....hope.xxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Dont stress yourself. Hopefully its all ok.. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts. I'm sure you'll be ok =)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks guys, the meds kicked in an I got a much needed nap. I am calm and ready for whatever comes our way, though I am praying we will not have to face this.

Just the thought of seeing my mother in the hospital fighting this thing off was getting to me.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah