Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Feeling Well

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oluwa View Post
    Becky...

Anti-inflammatories are one possibility of edema, prednisone too or it could heart or kidney involvement. For me, I notice it is the drugs.

Also when taking diuretics...I take Lasix, a loop diuretic that releases the sodium in my blood...do you supplement with a prescription of potassium. Taking diuretics can cause heart racing and palpitations...dizziness, lightheadedness. Did your doctor look into that or do your see any correlation between the two, drug and symptom?

Hope you find the cause and it is easy to fix...

Hugs.
    Love,
    Oluwa

I take lasix and potassium also. It could be related to that. I think he is checking that with my labs but not sure. I have heart problem's. I have been wondering about my kidney's for a while. Because I have foam in my urine. My labs show protein. But when I do the 24 hour test. It comes back normal. My doctor tell me my kidneys are fine. I would like to see a Nephrologist. But been unable to get a referral. My doctor asked me if I change any meds. I chaged 1 med a few month ago. I was taking naproxen and changed to mobic. I'm going to change back to naproxen because mobic hasn't helped with joint pain all.

I am going to volunteer at the walk for lupus in Charlotte on Saturday because I can't walk. My husbands walking. I hope I make it though that day since I'm not feeling well.

Thank so much. and hugs back.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    I will add you to my list of nightly prayers.
    I hope you get some answers, i know it stinks not knowing. i only wake up sometimes being sweaty just around back of neck, and everywhere else dry and sometimes cold. but i think yours sounds different.

Thanks so much for your prayers. That is so sweet of you. hugs
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks so much
    Last edited by wrightrs; 05-01-2009 at 12:32 AM.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Becky,

How you feeling today? Hope you are ok.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Have you seen a urilogist? maybe the doc will give you referral for them. my doc making me go to one, i have protein in urnine every test, now have kidney stone since jan. hasn't past. going to do labs again next week to see if folic acid is up since taking pills. go to uri in june cause of money. you should push your doc for a referral will make your mind at ease, tell he shouldn't care if you go you just want a peace of mind.
    good luck have great day

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gina View Post
    Have you seen a urilogist? maybe the doc will give you referral for them. my doc making me go to one, i have protein in urnine every test, now have kidney stone since jan. hasn't past. going to do labs again next week to see if folic acid is up since taking pills. go to uri in june cause of money. you should push your doc for a referral will make your mind at ease, tell he shouldn't care if you go you just want a peace of mind.
    good luck have great day

Yes I have a urologist. But I get so frustrated going there because I make a appointment with the Dr., and when I get there I never see a Dr. They always have a Physician Assistant see me. I've been there serval times. And never seen the Doctor yet. I've even told them I wanted to see the doctor when I made my app. But got there and still didn't see the doctor. I think I might go to my Mother Urol but it's a long ways off. Thank so much. hugs
    Last edited by wrightrs; 05-01-2009 at 09:21 AM.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Hi Becky,

How you feeling today? Hope you are ok.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I still have problems. I hope I find out something from my labs. I have to take Cheddar to the vet Saturday for his shots. Then at 3:30 tomorrow, I go to the lupus walk. I'm not walking because I can't walk. I'm volunteering. My husbands going to walk. I had been looking forward to It. But now don't feel like it. But going to go anyway.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just wanted to pop in to tell you I have been following this. I feel so bad that you can't have the tests you need.

Praying for you,
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Got real sick last night. It was Gorey so I won't go into details. My joints hurt worse then they ever have. Still having the heart,blackout problem. and clamminess. I'm also very swollen I was thinking about going to ER. Then my husband called he was upset, because they had a meeting at his job today. They told them they was cutting every body's pay at the company. That comes as a shock because at the first of the week we were talking about how things had picked up. So when my husband called, I couldn't tell how bad I'm feeling. He has enough to worry about. I'm really sacred and hurting. I can't go to ER or have test things are really tight

Sorry to unload on everybody like this. I just do a lot of fun stuff on my computer to try to keep my mind off of everything.

Please pray for me because that's all I have to count on right now.
    Last edited by wrightrs; 05-09-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Got real sick last night. It was Gorey, so I won't go into details. My joints hurt worse then they ever have. Still having the heart,blackout problem. and clamminess. I'm also swelling a lot. Laying in bed to keep my feet up. I was thinking about going to ER. Then by husband called he was upset, because they had a meeting at his job today. They told them they was cutting every body's pay at the company. That comes as a shock because at the first of the week we were talking about how things had picked up. So when my husband called, I couldn't tell how bad I'm feeling. He has enough to worry about. I'm really sacred and hurting. I can't go to ER or have test, things are really tight

Sorry to unload on everybody like this. I just do a lot of fun stuff on my computer to try to keep my mind off of everything.
    Please pray for me because that's all I have to count on right now.
    Last edited by wrightrs; 05-13-2009 at 06:30 AM.

Take Care,
    Becky