Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Not Feeling Well

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm just now catching up and wanted to let you know I'm praying about this situation too and I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I wish we could all go to your appt with you!

I just fired my primary this month and last year I fired two rheumys.

((((HUGS))))

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Saysusie,Well a lot has happen now. I was so nervous to go back. I was shaking. I tried to do the things Angel said helped her when she was in the same situation. You could tell he didn't like it I came back.

It was a complete turn a round. He listened to me. Checked out my joints real good. Sent me for more labs. He also sent be for x rays. I had a lot of x rays. I probably glow in the dark now. I Know they x rayed my back, spine and hips. Not sure what else. But he still says he don't think it's lupus related. I think he just says that so he don't have to say he don't know what it is.

I also told you before he told me to come back in a year. Well now I go back in 3 weeks.

I don't have any answers now but at leaset things are going in the right direction. Thanks everybody so much for all your help. I'm so glad I get to come here.Thanks Angel and saysusie, For helping me have the courage, I needed to do this.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wrightrs;
    Bravo to you .
    I am glad that you went back, that you made him listen and that he is becoming pro-active in your care. Don't back down now, when your results come back, make sure that he explains what each and every one of them means, what the next step in your care will be and what you and he decide about treatment. Also, let him know that each time that you come to see him, you will be coming with your list of symptoms and you list of questions and that you expect him to listen to both and to act on both!

You Go Girl!!! PROUD OF YOU!!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Wrightrs;
    Bravo to you .
    I am glad that you went back, that you made him listen and that he is becoming pro-active in your care. Don't back down now, when your results come back, make sure that he explains what each and every one of them means, what the next step in your care will be and what you and he decide about treatment. Also, let him know that each time that you come to see him, you will be coming with your list of symptoms and you list of questions and that you expect him to listen to both and to act on both!

You Go Girl!!! PROUD OF YOU!!!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

Thanks Saysusie, I'm still nervous from all that. I give them to much power over me. I get so intimidated by them. I need to start keeping a better list also. And be more prepared when I go. Thank for all your help.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh i knew you could do it...WELL DONE!!!!!

I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders.What a difference it makes when you talk talk talk at them...giving them NO choice but to hear you....so proud of you.And so happy you are now getting the help and appointments sooner.Oh well done my friend.Together...we'll show em!!! So happy for you!!

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Oh i knew you could do it...WELL DONE!!!!!

I bet you feel like a weight has been lifted from your shoulders.What a difference it makes when you talk talk talk at them...giving them NO choice but to hear you....so proud of you.And so happy you are now getting the help and appointments sooner.Oh well done my friend.Together...we'll show em!!! So happy for you!!

lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxx

Thanks I wouldn't have called if I didn't have you encouraging me. I was so nervous. I didn't think it would go well at all. I had pictures in my mind of him being so rude to me.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Like i said...i was too....but a bit of lipgloss and a good professional look and a big non stop mouth did it for me....so why not anyone else.I got so sick...wanted to give up.....i got mad....then even.Now the doctors are listening to both of us and helping us .Well done..im so proud.xxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Like i said...i was too....but a bit of lipgloss and a good professional look and a big non stop mouth did it for me....so why not anyone else.I got so sick...wanted to give up.....i got mad....then even.Now the doctors are listening to both of us and helping us .Well done..im so proud.xxxxxxxxxx

I'm starting to get ready for the next appointment now. He's not going to know what hit him. One of his biggest problems is his good looks. First time I saw him I though. Dr. McSteamy. But his rudeness makes him look ugly to me now. He's not your typical doctor in the looks department and he knows it.
    Very arrogant !!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Still not feeling well but headed to the beach !!!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Becky have fun at the beach!!! That is my favorite place in the whole entire world!! I hope it makes you feel better!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!