Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not Feeling Well

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry that you are having these difficulties that sound so serious. Are you sure that you don't want to go to the ER? I'm sure if you discussed it with your husband that he would understand.
    Whatever you decide, please know that we are with you and you are in our prayers!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AyahsClan View Post
    Just wanted to pop in to tell you I have been following this. I feel so bad that you can't have the tests you need.

Praying for you,

Thanks, your right about blip too. I does help. Keep your mind off of old Lupie.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    I am so sorry that you are having these difficulties that sound so serious. Are you sure that you don't want to go to the ER? I'm sure if you discussed it with your husband that he would understand.
    Whatever you decide, please know that we are with you and you are in our prayers!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

I have talked to my husband about it a little now. He thinks I need to do something. I go rheumy Tuesday. I will try to hold til then. My PCP wants me to stop coffee. I had stopped it for a year. But started back. I needed more energy. But It's bad for my heart. Thank so much for your prayer. It means so
    much.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Please let us know how your app't on Tuesday goes. I am glad that you decided to discuss this with your husband.

Take Care and keep us posted!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

So frustrated. My rheumy didn't listen to me at all at my appointment yesterday. I kept trying to tell him how bad I was feeling. He paid no attention. He was only in there 3 mins. I don't think he liked it my PCP changed me back to Naproxen. I was taking mobic. I told him I felt better when I took naproxen. I tried to tell him. I had a lot of foam in my urine. I also tried telling him about my heart and my skin feeling clammy. I tried to tell how I hurt all over. I think he got mad at me, because I have aways had my appointments every 3 months and he told me to come back in a year. I'm going to look for another rheumy. But I feed bad about It, because he was the one that diagnosed my lupus. I feel awful today. My going to try to rest and relax today.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am so sorry, after all that, your appointment went badly and your doctor did not listen to you. So, nothing productive was accomplished.
    Yes, I think that it is a good idea for you to find another doctor. But, think about letting this doctor know why you are not satisfied with him. Do you belong to an HMO? If so, there should be some type of member services department where you can make a complaint about your doctor and ask to be transferred to another. He should know how his actions (or lack of actions) have affected you - both physically and emotionally!!!

I wish you the best and I hope that you find a competent, caring doctor.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Saysusie, I go to a PPO. I don't have much courage to speck up for myself. But if I'm pushed to a certain point, I will speck up. I guess I going to have to muster up some!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm going back to doctor in the morning. Angel wrote me messages til I got the courage to call back. Plus everybody here was giving me tips on what to do.

I don't think things are going to go well. He doesn't like it I'm coming back.
    He told the person that called me to tell me he didn't think this is Lupus related but he would see me anyway.

So I guess he thinks it's in my head.

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

How did it go? I wish that I could go to your appointment with you! I have NO PROBLEM talking to doctors (or anyone). I've been known to curse judges out for thinking that they can speak to me like I'm an idiot!! NO ONE has the right to dismiss you, demean you or to be disrespectful to you. Just because a doctor went to school doesn't make him/her any more deserving of respect than a person who has no education at all. Are we all not a part of the human race? Our position or our education does not make us a different species....therefore we are all within our rights to stand up for our rights!
    Sorry...I'm ranting! Anyway, please tell us how your appointment went and if he was willing to listen to you and to take you seriously!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie

Currently still in Weston Village, Runcorn, United Kindom
    Thanks

hope u feeling well soon...

hugs x
    The worse the bad times are the more we appreciate the good things in life..