Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Social groups!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Love my angel readings !!!!

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh i am so glad.Something to pass the time and a bit of fun.Sometimes you do get cards which really make sense...then sometimes you think yeh right! If anyone wants a go...let me know.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Just thought id bring this forward again in case any of the beautiful newbies wanted to know.

love Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Thought id bring this forward too...no harm in having a peep.xxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good Idea Angel
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Thought id bring it back again for another read. Just in case any newbies want to chat elsewhere,we have a social group section.Click community at the top then social groups,then have a look around,just click on whichever group you fancy.xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I started a recipe/cooking group. I need healthier recipes so please ya'll...come on over and share. Share the unhealthy ones too...

Thanks

OH I JUST LOVE YOU ABBASGIRL!!!!!!!!! The not so healthy ones are YUMMY though arent they! LOL I also LOVE your Halloween avatar! TOO CUTE and FUNNY!!!!!! LOL
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Thanks

Hey Angel
    I'VE GOT A STUPID QUESTION

I couldn't work out how to "become a member" of social groups. That site is addictive. Tried to post, but couldn't find a "post reply" thingy. I'm having one of those days I guess.

Have a great day
    Tammy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hey its not stupid at all.Now you know i forgot I think if you click the group you want to join...somewhere it will say ''join group'' click on it and it should then show you the reply box for you to post.Let me know if you get on or not..i will keep trying till you are able to join.xxxxxxxxxxxx