Thread: Back to School!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Back to School!

I got back to school tomorrow after a two week holiday! There was heaps of homework i was meant to do but i seemed to be really unmotivated to get it all done. Oh well i will put on may sad face and beg for an extension!

Im a but annoyed however because after one day back i have to take another two days off to go back to hospital for more tests. Its just annoying that i have all holidays but as soon as i have to go to school i also have to got to hospital!

Oh well, things are definatly getting better for me, i feel like i am finally getting things under control and my life back on track. Is till like to feel very sorry for myself but dont we all!

Thanks

I wish I was on a break from school lol Its finally getting warm around here though which is nice. And who ever remembers to do work while they're off school anyway? lol I know what you mean about the hospital visits. I know I get sick of going. I've had more doctor appointments in the past few months than I think I've had my whole life lol

I hope all goes well with school and your tests.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Dont you worry.You need the hospital appointments to help you get yourself feeling good again.Anyway,your school should understand,so dont worry about homework.You'll do it....get that face on they'll understand!!! I know all the appointments are a pain,but hopefully one day,it'll get lesser.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree, your school should understand about your hospital visits. It's not like you are intentionally avoiding school. You must take care of your health and going to the hospital for tests is mandatory. As such, your school should be willing to make allowances for you so that you can get your schoolwork done without being punished for being absent or turning it in late.
    Don't push yourself too much or beat up on yourself, that will cause undue stress and you certainly do not need that!
    Take care of yourself and good luck!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!