Thread: Back and Feeling a Whole lot Better......

Thanks

Default Back and Feeling a Whole lot Better......

Hi all,
    I am sorry I have been MIA for a while. Had to have surgery to drain and pack a cyst in a very bad place. I am finally over that mess. I have been very busy taking care of my grandson while his mommy and daddy get moved into their new house that they are buying.

I finally have time to myself this weekend. I will be watching Tyler tomorrow while his parents work.

I am still having pain in my thumb on the right hand but it is not unbearable like it was. The Medrol shot helped a lot.

It is starting to get hot ouside as summer is nearly here. It has been a screwed up winter and spring this year.

I will be posting more now that I am finally feeling better. Thank you all for your prayers for me on my health issues. I will post more tomorrow.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Thanks

Smile

Hi Kathy....

You just made my Sunday...I'm sooo happy to see you back and hear you're feeling much better. Hooray! You made it through the tough battle and came out the other side. I knew you would.

Sure glad things have settled down for you and you're finally having some good days. Hope it keeps getting better with each passing day.

I'm glad you're feeling well enough to spend some time with your grandson. Bet he helps lift your spirits and gives you joy. Nice that you have that time with him and can help his parents during their move. How exciting for them...a new home.

May your improved health continue and may there be many more good days ahead for you.

Glad you're back!

Fondly with Hugs,

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi kathy,

so glad you got passed all of that, i know you are relieved to be done. how old is tyler, my grandkids are 5 and 4, and they always make me laugh....they are the medicine for my soul.

again, i am so happy to see you back, and so glad you have gotten that mess over with.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Im so glad kathy
    Kasey
    aka SuperNoodle

I am a Lupie Lethologica Goofy Groupie

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil. 4:13

Wife to my HubbyMan and Mom to a Multitude! Lovin' my sweet pup Ellie!
    Come visit our new store, www.hayleystreasures.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh Kathy,

Welcome back we missed you.So glad you are on the mend and enjoying your grandchildren and their new home. Better days ahead for you now.

love
    Amanda.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Talking Welcome Back Kathy

I'm so glad to see you back and glad that you are feeling better. Especially glad that your cyst has been drained and that ordeal is over!
    You were missed and thought of often! So glad that you are with us again!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi all,
    Thank you so much for the warm welcome back. I am definitely feeling a lot better. I hope to never go through another cyst like that ever again.

My little grandson is doing great. He will be 11 months old on the 4th of May. He is pulling up to stuff now and he scoots all over the place. He is truly a joy to be around. He is such a cute child.

I have to give myself one of those lovely B12 shots today, but I am going to wait until my husband gets home from work to do that as he wants to be here when I inject myself. He worries like that. I am use to the shots now, so they don't bother me to give them to myself.

I am glad all is ok with everyone else here.

Hugs,
    Kathy
    Lupus for many years. Like most of my life. Sjogrens that started at 35 and Scoliosis, Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteo-Arthritis of the spine, Ankylosing Spondilitis, Periferal Neuropathy, mild CP and now just recently diagnosed with PA. I had a disc replaced in December of 2007.

Medications:
    Plaquenil, Sulindac, Imuran, Celiac diet, Tramadol and B12 shot once a month.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Hooray

Kathy glad you feel better, its nice to hear something good for a change.

will keep you in my thoughts,
    enjoy that grandbaby.

Thanks

Im glad you feel better Kathy!!!!!!!! WOO HOO TO FEELING GOOD!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette