Thread: Cellcept and insomia

Thanks

Default Cellcept and insomia

Has anyone experienced insomnia with cellcept?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

sorry ssingh,

i am not on cellcept...i am on methatrexate, and have a problem sleeping on the night that i take my injection. I am sure others will be along soon who can help.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I am on neither and have terrible insomnia.Recently though on a cocktail of drugs and the past few days have been sleeping,yes late amybe from 2/3am but having sleep its lovely.Today slept 1am to 11 am and 1pm to 2.30pm so im taking all the sleep i can get as i know when it stops....im gonna be very tired.Oh i have to say though...even though im sleeping im so drugged up and very very tired through the day.I know it can stop at any moment.
    Sorry you also have insomnia with this drug.Hope you find some sort of pil that like me...gives you the first lot of days with sleep....as ive got insomnia very bad and usually go a few days without.

Sorry for waffling again.
    Angel.x
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default sleep deprived

I to have had trouble sleeping for a long time. I average 4 to 5 hours a night if i am lucky. I tend my 2 and 5 year old grandchildren a couple days a week and between lack of sleep and the anemia problems i am tired but these are my last two grandchildren to help raise and i do not want to miss out. Bonita

Blog Entries
    Thanks

cellcept doesn't give me insomnia. it was prednisone that did. now it is gone with a lower dose. have you tried taking ambien?
    23 year old clinical psychology grad student with lupus (SLE) and nephritis
    Medications: CellCept, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Lisinopril, Lipitor, OsCal+D

Thanks

I'm on cellcept as well and think it may be a contributor to my insomnia. Ambien, nor Ambien CR didn't help me but Restoril does. I find it works better when I take it on an empty stomach but I am also beginning to feel like my body is getting immune to it but it helps.