Thread: doctor visit

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default doctor visit

i went to the rheumotologist today and he is not quite sure why my kidney function test were abnormal new blood work and urinalysis next week. He says the muscle pains and weakness are from the myositis and the fevers are from inflamation from the diease itself. He is more concerned about my anemia not getting better but no transfussions as of yet. I have to get more blood work done and he may be sending me to a blood doctor. That is my latest thank you everyone for the comments and i loved Rons p[ost on the bad doctor way to go Ron. Bonita

Thanks

AWWW, im sorry Bonita for your blood issues I hope you can feel better soon and get the treatment you so deserve. My heart is with you and you are in my thoughtsXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hope the blood issues gets better soon.

Love
    Angel.xxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx