It's been a very long time since I've been on this site and I must say that I think it is a great one. I have been in a great and committed relationship with my partner for about 3 years now. She was diagnosed with lupus last year. Before then we were both very "lively" young adults with high libido and always had good intimate fun together. But now lupus has taken all that away and it has gotten to a point where I feel like I'm begging for intimacy and she either can't get into it or if it's been long enough, will give in because she doesn't want me to feel bad...but then she ends up getting injured or in pain a few minutes into it.

She knows I support her 100% and just want to have the intimacy partners should have...and that my libido is at a normal level....and I know hers is not but that she wants intimacy too...but her body doesn't want to cooperate.

Is there anything out there that can increase libido for lupus patients? I know all the medicines on top of the symptoms can drag a person down...but is there something...even natural perhaps that can work?