Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: True Fear

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Wink

You'll do just fine. I know it's scary and I'm sorry you're going through this. Although I can't relate about the hysterectomy, I have had a lot of bad news and two surgeries in the last two months. Please keep us informed about your status and progress. Take it easy after surgery and don't stress yourself out!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

OMG a freeking tornado! You just set a new standard for Murphy's Law on having a hysterectomy.

Been so concerned about you, glad you are safe and home. Hope you heal fast.

Froggyhugs,
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

You have my prayers also, and I will be thinking about you with all positive thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hope your pain eases soon.Im thinking of you and so glad you are home now.Just rest and know we all are thinking of you.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks everyone!! I have been back to the hospital with a post infection. I got home AGAIN today. I will update more tomorrow after I have a little more "at home" rest. (it is SO hard to get decent rest when they wake you up every 4 freaking hours!!) I have absolutely missed everyone, and I am so thankful for all the prayers, thoughts, and brave waves that were transmitted to me!!! I love you all!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

glad you're doing pretty well. glad to see you made it back to us!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Murphys Law is SO absolutely a perfect description of what happened!! EVERYTHING went wrong. The icing on the cake was they actually put me on the maternity floor after my surgery and every new nurse that came in kept asking where my baby was!! My husband finally got mad and said cant you post a sign on the door that says 35 yr female . . . just had hysterectomy, sensitive mother that even considers the family pet her fur child!! It was really insensitive and very annoying!! It obviously was written right in my chart!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

It's so go to have you back finally! Murphy's Law can be a real pain in the rear. I'm glad you're home, and on your way to a full recovery. Asking you where your baby was after a hysterectomy...

Open mouth, insert foot.

Oh well, welcome back!

Rob