Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: True Fear

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks to everyone SO much. You will never know how much your thoughts and prayers mean to me!! Ayah, girl, you always make me smile!! I had bladder surgery in January!! Rob, thanks for always being there. Angel you are always so supportive. Becky thanks for always being willing to help me! Susie, I adore you. You always have wonderful advice and I will never be able to express to you how grateful I am for WHL. I go into surgery in about 8 hours, and then beware of the freedom from the rag fighters!! (that is hilarious by the way Ayah!)
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well today is surgery day!! I couldnt sleep so I came here, but I know that I need to go back to bed and at least try to get some rest. I will be back home hopefully Sunday afternoon. I will check back in with everyone sometime then. Thanks for everything!!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Today is the day. I wondered if you would be able to sleep, I see you were up for awhile. Good luck today, do what you have to do during recovery, and remember to go easy on yourself. We'll leave a light on for you here.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Angie. I wanted you to know I thought about you and am praying for your speedy recovery. I had a hysterectomy, not a complete one, but it was such a relief to me too. That was one surgery I don't regret. ((((Hugs)))) I look forward to your update.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Well it's Friday night, oh I hope the surgery went perfectly and you are comfortably doped up.

Why can't doctors do a tummy tuck and some lipo while they are in the area? I had a mother in law who had a hysterectomy in South America and I kid you not; she did not have a belly button afterwards!

Praying for you,
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hope your feeling better now that your surgery is over and not in too much pain. Praying you will have a speedy recovery.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im thinking of you and sending you healing vibes through the air waves.Hope on Sunday you are feeling a little bit better as i know its a big op youre having.Goodluck....you are in everyones thoughts on WHL.

love and very very gentle hugs
    Angel.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am finally home!! I had to stay longer than anticipated due to my platelet count. Then my incisions came open and I had to get them glued back together. While I was there we were evacuated because of a tornado. Needless to say, everything that could possibly go wrong did!! I feel terrible and I promise to stay longer next time I get on here, but I need to get back to bed. I am home and THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! I love you guys!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my goodness. I am so happy that you are home and I'm sorry that so much went wrong (including the evacuation) . I hope that your recuperation goes well and quickly. Remember, we are all thinking of you and will be here for you when you are ready to write more. Take your time, get plenty of rest and take care of yourself.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Angie...

It's so good to hear from you...I'm glad you made it throught the surgery and you're back home. Sorry to hear about the extra difficulties...no fun!

You just take care of yourself and get better soon. Hope you have someone to help you while your husband is at work. Get your rest, take it slow and easy, lots of fluids, follow docs orders....you know the drill.

Before you know it, your strength will return and the pain will subside and you'll be back among us again, joining in the conversations and fun. Looking forward to it.

...Till then, rest easy.

Fondly,

Lori