Thread: Looking for volunteers . . .

Thanks

Default Looking for volunteers . . .

Hi Everyone,
    my name is Miranda and I am a 19-year-old college sophomore with lupus nephritis. I have never really tried this type of communication before, and there aren't really any support groups in my area, so I thought I would give this a try. I have a lot of questions to post, but right now the biggest one on my mind concerns a homework assignment. I am currently doing a survey on lupus and social support, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested? It would only take a few minutes of your time and I would be incredibly grateful. As a college student with lupus I feel like some aspects of it are understudied, so I am trying to get started on that. I am really happy to meet everyone and please let me know if you are interested in helping me out with the survey.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi miranda! Welcome! I think you will really enjoy everyone here. There are tons of awesome and compassionate people. We are also an extremely supportive group. I would absolutely be willing to help you with your survey and I am positive you will get lots of other people that will be willing to help out! Always a friend ~ Angie
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Smile

Hello Miranda....

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you decided to jump on board and meet our group. You've found a place with caring, compassionate people that are always happy to answer questions and lend support.

I would be very happy to help you with your survey. I applaud you for pursuing your education, and I'm extremely pleased to know you feel this is an area that is understudied... I wholeheartely agree with you. What a great opportunity to bring more understanding to others about this illness we live with. And what a smart idea to come to a website with plenty of research subjects to interview.

I've had Lupus for 27 years, diagnosed at age 18, right out of high school. I'm been married for 25 years and am blessed to have 2 children, a son who is 16, and a daughter, who is 12.

I'm certain you'll find plenty of other members will be along soon to offer you their welcome and support.

Looking forward to learning more from you.

Fondly,

Lori

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Miranda. I'm glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. I am sure that you will find many members who are willing to help you with your survey
    Also, whenever you are ready to ask your questions, you will also find everyone here is more than happy to provide you with answers, advice, information and support!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default Re: Volunteers for Survey

Hello Miranda, I would love to help with your survey. Anything I can do to help, just let me know!!!!!

Thanks

Hello -

Glad you found us. Happy to help with your survey.

Hope you have a great day.

Jana
    Life is measured not by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome we will be glad too!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky