Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flu And Flares Don't Mix

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Flu And Flares Don't Mix

Yesterday I started getting the flu. But I also had a very bad year with my Lupus. Beginning to wonder when I'm going to start getting better. Right now it seems like no light at the end of the tunnel. I hope my lupus symptoms won't get worse from this.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Default sorry

So sorry Becky! that is no fun! Dang Lupus flare bad enough without extra junk! I am sorry, and I know how you feel. It seems that one thing clears up and something takes its plcae! Sorry, sweetie! hugs to you God bless and big nice hugs to you! Kathy
    Quote Originally Posted by wrightrs View Post
    Yesterday I started getting the flu. But I also had a very bad year with my Lupus. Beginning to wonder when I'm going to start getting better. Right now it seems like no light at the end of the tunnel. I hope my lupus symptoms won't get worse from this.
    Sorry i'm not home pain! and don't leave message I am not calling u back!

Lupus,Fibromyalgia,Hypertension, Sjogrens,Raynauds,

Macular degeneration,Depression,Arthritis

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh no ....your poor thing...flu as well. I know you'll feel so rubbish right now, but just you rest and keep posting when you can.I know it must seem never ending,but just have hope...cause one day you will wake up and feel the 'ease' again.Maybe just a little....but just enough to make you smile again.Get lots of water down you,tissues,rest and hang in there.

love
    Angel.xxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KATROACH1972 View Post
    So sorry Becky! that is no fun! Dang Lupus flare bad enough without extra junk! I am sorry, and I know how you feel. It seems that one thing clears up and something takes its plcae! Sorry, sweetie! hugs to you God bless and big nice hugs to you! Kathy

Thanks so much. Good luck tomorrow.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Oh no ....your poor thing...flu as well. I know you'll feel so rubbish right now, but just you rest and keep posting when you can.I know it must seem never ending,but just have hope...cause one day you will wake up and feel the 'ease' again.Maybe just a little....but just enough to make you smile again.Get lots of water down you,tissues,rest and hang in there.

love
    Angel.xxxxxxxxx

Angel, Thanks hope I can do more soon. I'll listen to you sing some more!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes.....and the audience of cats to keep us company as i sing.I think some dogs can hear my voice too...so high pitched
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Yes.....and the audience of cats to keep us company as i sing.I think some dogs can hear my voice too...so high pitched

Yes dogs love that high pitched singing!!!! I watch Idol to night. There voting off two since they kept 1 last week !!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Husband has flu now too!!! Don't think I can handle that!!!

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What does every boby do when they come down with something in the middle of a fare ?

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Becky I hope you start feeling better soon. If I have other issues well amidst a flare, I simply lay in bed and try to get LOTS of rest. That usually is the only thing that helps at all.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!