Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: A Doctor realises i was right and WAS in pain!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi angel,

I hope you are sleeping now. But, i do hope your day was light on your pain and discomfort...sounds like the chocolate was working.

even if the depression and anxiety are at the top of your chart, the most recent stuff is at the bottom...and that is all that matters. This is just proof that when you first started with the drs., their first impression was that stuff.....the latest entries in your records prove that they were wrong....so it supports your complaint about your treatment.....so there you go, girl. you did a great job so keep patting yourself on the back and just smirk at the records.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh thanks Phyllis and everyone!

I have to go for a Silogram on tuesday....OUCH! They inject all your silava glands with dye and take an xray. I think mine maybe blocked which will explain the pain there.
    Then i go to the hospital again for a pre op apointment. Then i have the operation to put my disc back where it should be and crack my jaw back in to place,then inject both jaw joints with fun stuff.So eating all the fine foods as i know....my jaw wont be opening properly for a while.So i can diet during this time.
    Like Rob, the dentists or anything to do with my mouth....this is my worst nightmare come true. After all this is done....they will have to refile quite a few teeth,as they have been filed to suit where my jaw is now.When my jaw goes back to where it should be....you will hear over the oceans strange noises....OUCH OUCH EFFIN OUCH....yes it will be me
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 04-25-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi angel,

has your surgery been scheduled?
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Phyllis,

Thinking of you and your op and sending you lots of good vibes my friend.Thanks for asking about me.....tomorrow at 1pm i go for a pre op appointment.Then at 3pm i go for a silogram.They have to insert tiny tubes into my silava glands and put dye in then i get an xray to see if any stones or blockages.This could be why the swelling and pain i get. I know after it will start all my pain again though.When i open my mouth for more than a few seconds it all starts.So not looking forward to it.
    I then go for my op next Tuesday 5th May. I am a bit worried in case it makes it all worse,but then relieved as it could make it all better. So fingers crossed.
    If i go missing....its cause im swelled n in pain,but i'll be fine.But i'll be thinking of you all the way and hoping its all done soon for you and you feel so much better.

love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Hi Phyllis,

Thinking of you and your op and sending you lots of good vibes my friend.Thanks for asking about me.....tomorrow at 1pm i go for a pre op appointment.Then at 3pm i go for a silogram.They have to insert tiny tubes into my silava glands and put dye in then i get an xray to see if any stones or blockages.This could be why the swelling and pain i get. I know after it will start all my pain again though.When i open my mouth for more than a few seconds it all starts.So not looking forward to it.
    I then go for my op next Tuesday 5th May. I am a bit worried in case it makes it all worse,but then relieved as it could make it all better. So fingers crossed.
    If i go missing....its cause im swelled n in pain,but i'll be fine.But i'll be thinking of you all the way and hoping its all done soon for you and you feel so much better.

love
    Amanda.xxxx

Angel & Phyllis, I will be praying for you both. Hope you both are able to rest. And feeling well.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ah thanks Becky....mines not as important as Phyllis! xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Oliver View Post
    Ah thanks Becky....mines not as important as Phyllis! xxxx

Your important too!!!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh its getting nearer to the op on Tuesday. Keep wondering if i'll be able to eat ok afterwards. So just in case, ive been naughty and eating plenty of chocolate. To be honest i needed an excuse to stop eating as much,so in a way its a blessing.
    xxxx
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 05-03-2009 at 07:48 AM.

Thanks

Angel,
    I can't come an visit you during the hospital stay. Rest assure that I am there in spirit acting like the class clown to cheer you up.

Sitting on the beach drinking lemonade.
    Fair wind and following seas.
    David

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Ah thanks David.xxxx