I think I need to see a heart doctor. I have been having off and on a pain that goes up into my chin and more or less lodges there under the chin. First it seems to start in the chest area, I can hardly feel it, and then it comes up into the area under the chin. I almost went to the hospital emergency with it last weekend. I have had this pain before but it quickly subsided in the past. But the last time I had this pain, it caused discomfort for at least 45 minutes.