Thread: Possible Heart Problem

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Possible Heart Problem

I think I need to see a heart doctor. I have been having off and on a pain that goes up into my chin and more or less lodges there under the chin. First it seems to start in the chest area, I can hardly feel it, and then it comes up into the area under the chin. I almost went to the hospital emergency with it last weekend. I have had this pain before but it quickly subsided in the past. But the last time I had this pain, it caused discomfort for at least 45 minutes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Oh im sorry to hear this.Listen,next time it happens get yourself to the Emergency room for a check up.Dont think just go! I hope its not as bad as it sounds and they check you and give you good news.But promise me....next time GO!!!!

Love
    Amanda.xxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You really should check it out to make sure if it's serious or not. Also indigestion can be mistaken for heart problems. Like Acid Reflux. I have both. Hope things get better soon!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes, it could be something not serious at all.BUT with you mentioning the jaw pain,chin pain....id be a bit suspicious.So you get listening to us on this one.A quick check up will do no harm,but only good.

Love
    Amanda.xxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have acid reflux also. So it is hard to know one way or the other if it is heart related. I am definitely going next time I have a spell.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Um yes, take this from a healthcare professional, "time wasted is muscle lost". If you are having heart problems, you may be causing permanent damage! Next time, go to the ER!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

I too have acid reflux, but also have major jaw problems. I do know though, not to scare you as like you and all of us say,it COULD be nothing...BUT when heart pain and jaw pain together could indicate your heart.Im no doctor and not very knowledgeable.Just to be safe, next time just go and get yourself checked.If its not your heart YIPEEEEEE at least you know.But if it is and you are leaving it.......not worth it! So go and get checked.Sorry if i sound forceful...just worried about you my friend.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks

Please mention it to your GP and have him send you to a pulmonologist ASAP! This is nothing to fool around with. I have acid reflux too but there are some other issues with my heart that are scareing me so my appt is Fri with my GP and im asking for a referal for a pulm! Good luck!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Yes !!!! Goodluck Jeanette too hope all is ok with you! xxxxxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi drinkofwtr,

i am wondering how you are feeling, are you still having heart pain issues, and have you seen a dr.

Just want you to know that i care, and hope you are ok.
    Phyllis

share a smile today