Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MountainDreamers heart op soon!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

Hi Phyllis,

Just to say....ive got nail varnish in pink, so as they begin the sleepy drug....i'll start applying the varnish then,so just relax.Now i'll take it off just before you wake...so dont worry if you have no pink varnish on when you wake up
    Hope all goes well and you'll be home before you know it. Im having a silogram tomorrow so if im not on to wish you a welcome back...im still thinking of you,so dont forget it.
    Sending you gentle hugs and we'll miss you.
    love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I just wanted to let you know that your in my thoughts and prayers. Glad your family will be there for you. Hope you have a quick recovery.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Smile

I sorry you our going though this i will keep in my prayers but i know everything will be okay

talk to you later
    maria

Thanks

Smile

Phyllis....

I've been thinking of you since I woke...praying for all to go smoothly for you today. May the Angels gather round you and keep you safe throughout everything....

You have sent so many angels to all of us, at all times that they are needed, so I'm asking all of them x 20 to keep guard over you and bring you blessings for today.

I'm praying for success with this procedure...a quick recovery...and a healthy, happy heart to take you through many more years of love and joy in your life.

Get well soon...we need you back among us at WHL, strong and full of life.

Fondly,

Lori

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thinking about you today and hoping that all goes well. When you can, please let us know how your procedure went and how you are feeling!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Praying for you today, waiting for the good news that it went perfectly and you are comfortable.
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thoughts and prayers always!

We're all waiting to hear everything went wonderfully!
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for someone I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just to let your know I'm still praying. Hope your resting well and have no pain. And we see you back soon !!!!
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi everyone,

my procedure is over, was a great success, and i am recovering nicely at home....i don't believe it sent me into a flare. my lupus was being controlled pretty well with the mtx, and apparently it carried me through the procedure. i had some pretty severe pain the day of procedure, when i had to lie flat on my back for 6 hours, but we had made prior arrangements, and the staff kept me as pain free as they could....at first they were giving me dilaudid, and getting no results, my daughter told them that i take dilaudid already for lupus flares, so they started with morphene injections....this worked some, but i was still pretty miserable.

dr. said i have good veins, and his job was easy....hopefully, now with my heart rhythm staying calm, my fatigue will be reduced other than what lupus causes.

thanks for all of the prayers, i am so happy to be back.

i can't drive for four days, so i will probably be around a lot.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default hi

OH Welcome back Phyllis.

Did you like the nail varnish and the massge just before the op? I hope so.I took it off before you woke as it was sereese pink

So glad all went well,but sorry you started flaring.Now hopefully in time,you feel the benefits of the op and have less fatigue and funny beats in your chest.

I was thinking of you allot and sending the good vibes to ya. Glad you are resting and getting on the mend.

We missed you!!!!
    lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx