Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MountainDreamers heart op soon!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Glad things went well and your at home resting. Take it easy and don't over do it. Glad your back here giving out your good advise. Your still in my prayers. hugs
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Smile

Phyllis.....So glad to hear it went well and you're back in the comforts of your home and resting and recuperating.

I sure hope this does the trick and keeps your heart going strong and beating like it should for a long time to come. Thank goodness you had a good doctor and hospital staff that took excellent care of you.

You keep resting up and enjoy yourself in the Arcade. I join the others in saying, "we're so glad to have our mountaindreamer back among us"!

Time for a WHL family celebration....

Hugs n Love to you....

Lori

p.s. Is everything right in Roscoe's world again? Bet he missed you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi everyone again,

i don't know how i missed all of your thoughtful posts sending me angels, pink finger nail polish, good wishes, etc. but, i did....thanks so much for all of your kind words...it is so good to be back.

i have a question about posts. when i came on this afternoon and wanted to update my progress, i had to go all the way back to page 6 under "Lauri's Lounge" to find it, so i just went to the end and posted a reply, now i find all of your posts that were just sent to me 2 days ago....my question is this: was there that many threads in the past 2 days, or is there something that i don't understand about searching unread threads? Also, this thread was not even highlighted as unread....I just worry about how many threads i might be missing, and people may think i just don't care.

i missed each of you.....angel, i was wondering why everything had a pink tint to it.....i just thought i had been given some really good drugs. now i know you sent the color to me....thanks.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

Oh, how did I miss this thread. Like you Phyllis I miss so many threads. Times it says I have marked threads read and never had... I asked Conrad about it waiting on his reply...but anyway back to you.

I wasn't too happy when I started to read the thread, feeling your worry, your pain, your fright...and elated when I finished you had the procedure and it was a success.

Though I don't pray for specifics unless known I always pray for all of you...

Keep well...hugs and loves,
    Oluwa
    Last edited by Oluwa; 05-01-2009 at 08:14 AM.
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mountaindreamer View Post
    hi everyone,

my procedure is over, was a great success, and i am recovering nicely at home....i don't believe it sent me into a flare. my lupus was being controlled pretty well with the mtx, and apparently it carried me through the procedure. i had some pretty severe pain the day of procedure, when i had to lie flat on my back for 6 hours, but we had made prior arrangements, and the staff kept me as pain free as they could....at first they were giving me dilaudid, and getting no results, my daughter told them that i take dilaudid already for lupus flares, so they started with morphene injections....this worked some, but i was still pretty miserable.

dr. said i have good veins, and his job was easy....hopefully, now with my heart rhythm staying calm, my fatigue will be reduced other than what lupus causes.

thanks for all of the prayers, i am so happy to be back.

i can't drive for four days, so i will probably be around a lot.
    Ouch that sounded painful but congratulations on the success!
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

Hi Phyllis,

I am glad you got through it. Hopefully it fixed the problem for ever and you can go on with your life. Our friend LUPO is heavy enough to carry around, we don't need another burden to carry with us.

Debbie