Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MountainDreamers heart op soon!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default MountainDreamers heart op soon!

I hope Phyllis doesnt mind me sharing this with you all,so here goes.

On April 28th she has a heart procedure to help get her heart back into the right rhythm.It will take 5 hours!

I thought id share it so we can all send her healing vibes and support to help her through it on the 28th.

MountainDreamer helps so many here all the time,so now its our turn Phyllis.

Lots of love
    Angel (Amanda)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

I am so sorry to hear that she is having heart surgery. I wish her all the best of luck it isn't easy going under the knife expecially when it deals with the heart. I will say a prayer for her and know that GOD will hold her tight through this time of need. Hugs each and everyday.
    God Bless you always,

Maria

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Think you Angel for letting us know. Phyllis you will be in my prayers. Does your heart condition come from lupus?
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Thanks

Dear Phyllis, Sending get well and healing vibes your way for your op on the 28th xxx
    Thank you Amanda for letting us know xx
    Lupus/Sjogren's, Hughes Syndrome, Chloasma, Livedo !

Medications : Plaquenil, Aspirin, Omeprazole, Co-codamol, Tramadol.

Thanks

Dear Phyllis,

All of our thoughts are going to be with you.
    Hurry up and get well, so that you can be back here with us.

Debbie

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you so much for letting us know. Will certainly keep her in prayer. Is there anyway we can be privately messaged her hospital information so we may send cards?

{{{{{{{{Phylis}}}}}}

@}-,-`---
    Ayah
    Believe in Tomorrow - Appreciate Today
    http://twitter.com/LupieAyah

Thanks

Heres wishing for a speedy recovery!

Thanks

I will keep Phyllis in my prayers. I hope all goes well.

Thank you for letting us know Angel.

Faith

Thanks

Praying and claiming a successful surgery for you Phyllis.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

wow, what a huge surprise,

thanks to everyone, i did not expect Angel to do this, but is guess she is really feeling feisty now, and is on a roll....you keep rolling my friend.

I have atrial fibrilation, my heart will not stay in rhythm, and speeds up to 160-180 beats per minute, and my regular rate is between 60 and 80. It is not related to lupus, it is something totally unrelated. I have been living with this for some time now, but recently it has gotten worse, and only after joining this group did i decide that i should get everything checked....i thought my fibromyalgia was causing the pressure and whacky rhythm.

I went to see my GP, she did a ekg, put me in a wheel chair, and her nurse rolled me accross the hospital parking lot and into the emergency room (her office is in the professional building on the hospital grounds, and when she called the er and requested they respond, they told her it would be 30 minutes before they could come get me) ....i was there three days, and came home with a diagnosis for something that "was not just my lupus". It was amazing, i had a physician's assistant that was watching out for me while in the emergency room, and i heard her tell someone that i was fine, my lupus was causing this....i wanted to get up and slap her, but she did successfully conduct a precision treatment on me that got my heart back into rhythm and slowed down.

So, the cardiologist tries me on different meds, and my heart rate slowed down to 30 beats a minute, so off to the hospital i go again, got it back up, changed my meds, and home again i went.

The procedure involves going into both sides of my groin, following the vein (with a cathater (sp)) up to my heart. They are going to encircle one of the nodes that transmits the electricity to my heart with a balloon, freeze the node, and kill it. This is an incredibly vague description of the procedure...they have explained everything using all their big words, and i forget before i even leave the office... Sometimes i want to say "you know i have lupus brain fog, and will never remember this stuff"....but i don't.

I only have to stay in the hospital for one night, they just want to make sure that the places in my groin are not going to bleed. I will be fine after a few days of rest, and look forward to my heart not jumping all over my chest.

thanks to everyone, i truly appreciate each of you, you all are my family and i will be sure and keep you posted....
    Last edited by mountaindreamer; 04-19-2009 at 06:46 PM.
    Phyllis

share a smile today