Thread: Hi to everyone, thx for letting join the group

Thanks

Default Hi to everyone, thx for letting join the group

Hi all,
    I am working hard trying to catch up on emails. I wanted to hop in and say "Hi"
    My name is Faye Warriner. I live in Sparks, NV with my hubby David and our 3 dogs and 4 cats. We were never blessed with kids but God brought many other children into my life.
    I have lupus and neuropathy which bring daily challenges but God sees me through.
    I love to create. Scrapbooking, Stamping, Painting, sewing and all things crafty are my passion.
    My husband says my brain never shuts off. LOL
    My mom and little sister live 1.1 miles from me and I am with them each day. My sister has brain damage due to seizures from German Measles when she was 9 months old. She is special to me and my ray of sunshine.
    OK enough rambling, thanks for letting me join your group and I look forward to meeting all of you
    God bless and big hugs
    faye

Thanks

Smile

Hello craftifaye....

Welcome to the Forum...so glad you decided to join us. I'm Lori and I've had Lupus for 27 years, the last 15 or so, in remisison. I've been married for 25 years, and have 2 children, a son 16 and daughter 12.

I enjoy scrapbooking too. I've been doing Creative Memories since my kids were little. It's nice to meet a fellow scrapbooker. Wow, 3 dogs and 4 cats...you are most definitely going to find lots of animal lovers here...we have plenty of furry friends. You've got to tell us more about your pets....and post some pictures when you get settled and find your way around.

I'm glad you have your family close by for support, especially your ray of sunshine...sisters are a gift from God.

I just wanted to welcome you and let you know you've found a great place to find information, understanding, and lots of support. Everyone will be along soon, I'm sure, to say Hello and make you feel at home. Meanwhile, browse around and ask any questions you'd like, especially if you need help with the site.

Looking forward to hearing more from you soon....

Fondly,

Lori

p.s. God sees me through each day too...

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello Faye,

I'm Rob, and I was diagnosed with SLE five years ago. I live on the coast of Maine. I'm a cat lover, and I have three to keep me company. Like you , I have some hobbies I love, and they all involve building and creating things. I build models, paint toy soldiers, fly model airplanes, and tinker with toy trains.

We are a pretty laid back bunch here, so don't be afraid to jump into the conversation whenever you like. Obviously we talk about the serious aspects of Lupus here, that's the main goal. But you'll also find alot of humor, cameraderie, and plenty of good conversation. We even have an arcade where you can escape and have a little fun playing video games. It's especially nice on the long insomnia filled nights many of us have.

So, welcome to our group, and please make yourself at home.

Rob

Blog Entries
    Thanks

hi faye,

you are definitely welcomed among this goup.....someone is always here (due to sleepless nights), so feel free to come around whenever you want.

your sister, mother, husband, 3 dogs, and 4 cats, are all very lucky to have you in their lives....i can tell you have lots of love to give around.

I am 56, have had lupus since in my 20's, was in remission for about 15 years, and has come back with a vengence....I have 3 children who are now grown - ages 35, 32, 28, and i live within a mile of my middle daughter and my 2 "light up my life" grandchildren. I have a little dog (yorkie) named Roscoe, and he is 10 years old. He is my best friend.

There is a thread in Lauri's Lounge - it is titled "climbing the animal kingdom ladder", our dear lori has made this a thread dedicated to talking about our pets and we all have a blast with this thread....jump in and tell us about your 7 little fury friends.

again, welcome, we will be here if you ever need us.
    Phyllis

share a smile today

Thanks

WELCOME Faye!!!!!! Gald you're here! You will be a FINE addition to our Beautiful Family!!!!!
    We Live in a MORTAL, FRAIL, IMPERFECT world in which the word "FAIR" doesn't always apply.Make EVERY MOMENT COUNT with the ones you LOVE because it can end in the blink of an eye. Love, Jeannette

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Craftifaye:

I am glad that you decided to join us. It is good that you have so many interests and that you enjoy doing things. This will be of great benefit to you while dealing with your symptoms.
    This site is filled with great people and I know you will always find someone here to help you when you need it!

Once again.....Welcome
    Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!