Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All I need to know I learned in kindergarten

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have learned so much here. I know that I keep repeating myself my saying that, but it is SO true. I have learned that EVERYONE can be a teacher, as long as they have someone willing to learn what they have to share.
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Oh and Froggal...

Look what else you've learned while here...I believe you have to learned how to be the 'Manjongg Solitaire Champion'. Very impressive! Is that your first highscore in the Arcade?

Lori

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It is my first high score!! I was SO excited! I hadnt played in years and decided to give it a whirl. I am now hooked!! Yes, I remembered that I could play the game, I also remembered that I am not that terrible at it!
    A good friend will help you move, a GREAT friend will help you move a body . . . Let me know if I need to bring a shovel!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    It has taken me a while to post in this thread because each time that I read it, I cried a bit!!

I just want to say to everyone:
    I had a wish to help others who suffered like my daughter. This wish was in my heart, never spoken with words. I have a very dear friend who, somehow, felt my wish and/or God sent Conrad to me. He told me one day, as I was recording a CD in honor of my daughter, that he wanted to give me a forum for Lupus sufferers to help one another. He wanted to give this gift to me because he cared about me and about others who suffer with this disease. At the time, I had no idea what a forum was or how to use it. But, he set it up for me, gave it a name and told me to use it as my heart dictated.

That was 8 years ago (2001) and we started out with maybe only 10-15 members. But, each and every one of them was very important to me.
    That same friend, our beloved Administrator, my dearest friend, Conrad, continues to offer this forum for free (he pays the monthly fee out of his pocket) and he makes sure that it is always running smoothly, always updated, and always filled with exciting games, gadgets and capabilities!

Now, our family is GLOBAL (I still am in awe of the members here) and every single person here is a testament to the goodness and kindness of humanity. It cannot be a coincidence that so many wonderful people exist and participate in this forum; and I believe that we are all a measure of the cosmic reality that is truly the representation of the human race. What we are for and to one another is what I want to believe we are meant to be..each and every one of us. The more that we extend the best of ourselves to another, the more that we receive the best of everyone around us. As such, WHL has been a dream fulfilled for me and it will always be a place where others can find safety, acceptance, understanding, and...most importantly....the security of knowing that no one is ever alone. WHL will be here for our lives and I hope that it continues long after we are gone!! If not in this particular format, then at least in the caring that we have for one another!

I thank you, Froggal, for starting this thread and for sharing yourself in your post.
    Rastagirl (Lori) - Your words are, as always, very kind, filled with affection and passion. Thank you for always giving.
    PIP - "Love" is what pours out of everyone here and is the common thread that binds us all on WHL! You've been with us for quite a while and I am thankful for all that you've contributed.
    Debbie; Everytime one writes what is in their heart, their words flow beautifully - as did yours!
    Wrightrs - Whenever you are ready to write, we are here for you.

With Immense Affection, Love, Peace and Blessings for you all
    Saysusie
    Susie,

Now you made me cry. Thank you so much, to you and Conrad, what would we do without you?

Debbie

Thanks

Now how did I miss this lovely thread...

I have learned that cyberspace isn't an empty space..it is filled with emotions, love, empathy, grace and selflessness and you can really feel it.

Oodles of love.
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Froggal; You are MOST WELCOME!!
    Debbie-d; The question is...where would we be without one another? I truly do consider this my family and I cherish every single person here!

Oluwa; You know my heart....no words necessary.

Rastagirl; I cannot seem to win any game..no tournaments...no high scores. I am truly a blunderhead in the arcade. But, I keep going back and playing, even though I never make it onto any tally board. There is something fundamentally wrong with me

Peace and Blessings to Everyone!
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have learned that a clipboard can be considered a weapon!! As my husband said . . . She is lucky she wasnt carrying something heavier when she decided to slam that clipboard on the table. (He thinks if I had something heavier, I would have had a good shot at her head) I have also learned that you do feel guilty after you prove that a clipboard is a weapon!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am learning to stand up for myself and not be pushed around!!! I know that I really do owe my new found strength to everyone here. You all have given me such wonderful support. I am learning that you really can teach an old dog new tricks!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh, I am also learning that I actually talk too much sometimes!